• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

The 2 vastly different engine options is interesting

The track star special will be the AMG turbo four with the DCT. Lighter with the fastest shifting transmission.

But the one you want is the V6. Trust me on that.

The track star special will be the AMG turbo four with the DCT. Lighter with the fastest shifting transmission.

But the one you want is the V6. Trust me on that.

Thanks for posting all this, that thing does look like a very solid purchase cross shopped against the 718s and BMW / Mercedes options. 400hp and 0-60 times seem a bit slow for it though. Any word on future engine upgrade options?

Thanks for posting all this, that thing does look like a very solid purchase cross shopped against the 718s and BMW / Mercedes options. 400hp and 0-60 times seem a bit slow for it though. Any word on future engine upgrade options?

The AMG engine option would be the way to go if you want to pump it up. It’s never going to be as reliable as the Toyota engine, so fuck it right? Seems like this latest batch of German turbocharged inline motors seem to respond very well to tunes, so I expect the AMG one the Lotus can have to be just as receptive.

M3 Touring deliveries are starting to arrive.

attachment.php

mu9C2Dol.jpg

...and runs two more peds down on its way to the cemetery.

I seriously considered a Nissan Figaro for a while, but ultimately couldn't justify it.

California has a lot of restrictions on Kei-series vehicles that most other states don't. However, even here, we can't operate on a road with a speed limit over 45 MPH...not that you would really want to anyway.

Back