• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

The base car will be in the mid 80s and arrives later next year along with the AMG inline-4 engine. Though if you’re smart, you live with the extra weight and get it with the supercharged Toyota V6.

Based on the Lotus design principles, I'd rather buy lighter/cheaper one. Everything's better when the car is lighter. I would actually prefer to have the car smaller (aka without V6 option) and more inline with Elise rather than Evora.

Last edited:
One of these - a replica of my favorite Group B car.
kimera-evo-37-2021-05.jpg

One of these - a replica of my favorite Group B car.
kimera-evo-37-2021-05.jpg

I watched a video about that car a few days ago. Looks really amazing, but I was a little concerned about the lack of legroom for the driver. Perhaps the guy in the video is just really tall?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dka23CLiiuA[/YOUTUBE]

I watched a video about that car a few days ago. Looks really amazing, but I was a little concerned about the lack of legroom for the driver. Perhaps the guy in the video is just really tall?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dka23CLiiuA[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I noticed that too. :dunno When I was watching it I was thinking that maybe it was following the tradition of the Stratos which also didn't have much leg room, and had the pedals skewed towards the middle of the car.

I don't really fit in some exotics. Too tall. Too fat. :(

That car's gonna be the Kings Feast in 15 years...

Do Mustangs leaving "Cars & Coffee" meets have something to worry about?

While it’s anyone’s guess as to which Mustang leaving the C&C that day will be the crowd plow, douches who are in Challengers and Chargers are a little more easy to spot. They can be distinguished by the clearly visible yellow transport protectors they insist on leaving on the front splitters.

While it’s anyone’s guess as to which Mustang leaving the C&C that day will be the crowd plow, douches who are in Challengers and Chargers are a little more easy to spot. They can be distinguished by the clearly visible yellow transport protectors they insist on leaving on the front splitters.

giphy.gif

'Merica's "running with da bulls"...

[YOUTUBE]qXOvrTmSiY[/YOUTUBE]

I saw that... a lot of money to buy a cool ass fail.

Back