• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Just a side note, in that preview, as they go back green, the Optima sponsored car to his left is ours.
I've known Robin Liddell since 2005. He's a pretty cool guy.
Frank Depew, he gave Robin Liddell a steady job.

I just went back and watched the review after reading your post. Is it the Aston Martin?

I have read your racing posts in the past. Just don't remember your car. Very cool for you to be involved in racing. :thumbup

Just a side note, in that preview, as they go back green, the Optima sponsored car to his left is ours.
I've known Robin Liddell since 2005. He's a pretty cool guy.
Frank Depew, he gave Robin Liddell a steady job.

:thumbup

Liddell was a mad Scottish magician in that piece of driving.

Not a car, but jaw-dropping with six doors

Attachments

• 8B5C6317-F8F7-4E23-BB3F-4DF459E36D8A.jpg
    8B5C6317-F8F7-4E23-BB3F-4DF459E36D8A.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 36
Pre-production Super Plus Cab with extra short bed?

East San Jose. Lots of trucks in the yard. And a Jeep.

What's with all the wagons and latest boring shit from big car companies?

Did you know that bosozuku style covered vans? No, well see this and you won't be able to unsee it:

Mercenary%2BGarage%2BDesign%2BDublin%2B8%2BIreland%2BCustom%2BMotorcycle%2BWorkshop%2BBosozoku%2BVan%2BSci%2BFi%2BJapan%2BManga.jpg

I just went back and watched the review after reading your post. Is it the Aston Martin?

I have read your racing posts in the past. Just don't remember your car. Very cool for you to be involved in racing. :thumbup

It's a BMW M4. I've been mostly BMW since 2010, with some Porsches and McLarens thrown in.

What's with all the wagons and latest boring shit from big car companies?

Did you know that bosozuku style covered vans? No, well see this and you won't be able to unsee it:

Mercenary%2BGarage%2BDesign%2BDublin%2B8%2BIreland%2BCustom%2BMotorcycle%2BWorkshop%2BBosozoku%2BVan%2BSci%2BFi%2BJapan%2BManga.jpg

Whoa, how does that thing drive anywhere other than an ice rink? Seriously, it doesn't look like it could even clear a tennis ball.

Monorail. Monorail. Monorail.

FmoNHhJWYAEJZ-k

Monorail. Monorail. Monorail.

FmoNHhJWYAEJZ-k

Just a few more mph and they might have skidded clean to the other end of the divider. Would have been epic.

V6 Challenger doing shit just as dumb as the Hellcat bros is nothing new. But who the hell tows anything with a Challenger? That’s a tow ball I see isn’t it?

V6 Challenger doing shit just as dumb as the Hellcat bros is nothing new. But who the hell tows anything with a Challenger? That’s a tow ball I see isn’t it?

some people can't justify a lifted F350 diesel extended cab longbed 4x4 just to tow their harley to sturgis.... compromise is important

Last edited:
If Texas had installed these things, that would never have happened.

shopping

F that noise. Sell Jabroc kits for passenger cars and charge for using that K wall like an express lane. That state DOT would rake in $$$ from Mustang and Challenger/Charger drivers.

Back