• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

More or less., But, since my first ",fun" import was a DSM, I've always had a soft spot for the Galant VR4, Eclipse/Talon/Laser triplets, and the Evo.

So, the Wagon version of those is just *chefs kiss*

I miss the days when Mitsubishi made cars that were cool and good.

Speaking of VR-4s...

1999_mitsubishi_3000gt-vr-4_1999_mitsubishi_3000gt-vr-4_122171a6-5983-4473-a599-04aae10cb07d-Hr4b9S-23742-23743-scaled.jpg

This got me looking at BaT though.... and...

2020_sherp_pro_D704CBA6-5326-4D69-9D09-115412CD0550-20038-scaled.jpeg

Wonderful

sherps are cool. so purpose built... so naturally videos of them doing things they weren't designed for are hilarious

[YOUTUBE]idMZ0zad1E8[/YOUTUBE]

It's coming. Thanks Ford...

https://www.thedrive.com/news/futur...hemselves-and-drive-away-if-you-miss-payments

"Ford Applies to Patent Self-Repossessing Cars That Can Drive Themselves Away

It explicitly says the system, which could be installed on any future vehicle in the automaker's lineup with a data connection would be capable of "[disabling] a functionality of one or more components of the vehicle." Everything from the engine to the air conditioning. For vehicles with autonomous or semi-autonomous driving capability, the system could "move the vehicle from a first spot to a second spot that is more convenient for a tow truck to tow the vehicle... move the vehicle from the premises of the owner to a location such as, for example, the premises of the repossession agency," or, if the lending institution considers the "financial viability of executing a repossession procedure" to be unjustifiable, the vehicle could drive itself to the junkyard."

Fuhrer Orders Repossessions Daily

Alright mike5, your turn... Or my turn bit the other way round?

This is mine. 2020 Toyota land cruiser and to most it's just another soulless japanese appliance suv in refrigerator white but to me.... Jaw drops because it's the nicest vehicle I have ever owned by a long shot. It's also everything I want in a daily driver, except of course the MPG but eh. I'll deal because due to the HVAC equipped seats my ass is always comfy so far. i'm probably not going to get a chance to see how it dominates the record snow in the sierras because of schedule conflicts but that's fine, because the previous owner put highway warrior all season tires on it that are probably more like ice skates than snow tires. anyway, if anyone out there has some heritage edition wheels they want to unload so i can pretend i got the ultra shishi model i'm interested.

Here’s mine, 280hp awd and no shitty turbos. Fascinatingly boring but roomy and does everything I need

qIlEqihm.jpg

Boring white appliances? Didn’t you boys get the memo? It’s all about grey now.

BzdkdWs.jpeg

pzwqOYu.jpg

This one is definitely sweet! It's on the want list.
Range Rover Sport Deer Valley Edition, limited edition 1 of 20.
Debut was in Park City last Tuesday at the Range Rover House Park City for an alpine-inspired celebration of the Range Rover lifestyle.
Price? That old adage applies: If ya have to ask... :laughing

Guess I gotta upgrade my lifestyle. :(

Attachments

• RRS.jpg
    RRS.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23
This one is definitely sweet! It's on the want list.
Range Rover Sport Deer Valley Edition, limited edition 1 of 20.
Debut was in Park City last Tuesday at the Range Rover House Park City for an alpine-inspired celebration of the Range Rover lifestyle.
Price? That old adage applies: If ya have to ask... :laughing

Guess I gotta upgrade my lifestyle. :(

Don't forget to schedule your monthly visit to the dealer for electrical or other issues.

Don't forget to schedule your monthly visit to the dealer for electrical or other issues.

I think when one buys a new Land Rover, you also get to go pick out the service loaner you’ll be in every other month since you’ll be in it so much it may as well be yours too.

I think when one buys a new Land Rover, you also get to go pick out the service loaner you’ll be in every other month since you’ll be in it so much it may as well be yours too.

per my connections in the rover marketing department, these are the highlights of the RangeRover Lifestyle FLH03RIDER is referring to. Also included is a monogrammed/rover branded insulated immitation yeti tumbler cup (that doesn't fit in the cup holders) and a 12 karat gold plated key fob

Peyton Manning has a new show with top 10 lists of things, (including stadiums) and they just did one on Sports Cars.

It is a stunning(ly bad) list.

From 10 down to 1.

Trans Am
Miata
Charger
300SL
Testarossa
550 Spyder
Cobra
Countach
Vette
Mustang.

Peyton Manning has a new show with top 10 lists of things, (including stadiums) and they just did one on Sports Cars.

It is a stunning(ly bad) list.

From 10 down to 1.

Trans Am
Miata
Charger
300SL
Testarossa
550 Spyder
Cobra
Countach
Vette
Mustang.

Not a bad list at t'all. He must've owned enough euro junk to know what's what!

8 of those cars are the ones a 12 year in the late 80's drooled over. And Kelly Lebrock.

Back