• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Love for the Lamborghini.

Fucking has some brakes!!

Attachments

• IMG_1316.jpg
    IMG_1316.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 22
Put a 50k bid on this. Rejected!!

Attachments

• IMG_1314.jpg
    IMG_1314.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 21
Love for the Lamborghini.

Fucking has some brakes!!

Oh man, I look at that tire/wheel combo and imagine it on Sonoma County back roads.

Would only one very expensive wheel fail/crack or all four? :laughing

:laughing

Assume the soft rag is to raise the hood. I was scared to even ask.

:laughing

Assume the soft rag is to raise the hood. I was scared to even ask.

I think it's keeping the battery charger wire from touching the paint.

Man, if you're that worried about that little bit of contact, how'd you even get up the guts to drive it anywhere? :laughing

I think it's keeping the battery charger wire from touching the paint.

Man, if you're that worried about that little bit of contact, how'd you even get up the guts to drive it anywhere? :laughing

Good call. :laughing

I'll have to get one of those for the Battery Tender on my DRZ.

I have a contract with the local modelling agency to provide a staff of full time eastern European supermodels to hold the cord clear of the paint 24/7.

How could you even consider letting that microfiber touch your car?!

Speaking of... ummmm... why?

Danton-Arts-Kustoms-3-1-1024x576.webp

Danton-Arts-Kustoms-1-1024x984.webp

This six-wheeled custom version of a former U.S. Military Hummer is set to terrorize the streets of its next owner. Its supercharged Hellcat HEMI V8 might be the most civilian part of the entire build.

Btw, it's up for sale at Barrett Jackson Auctions....

That would look great in front of a Taco Bell.

Not quite the same, but I dig the jeep cj/wrangler hot-rod/rat-rod projects.

i wonder what barn that hummer will end up languishing in for 30 years before it's rediscovered after ICE power has been nearly eliminated from use and it stars on "Pimp My Ride: dinojuice rehab" where they put electric drivetrains into weird cars from the past

i would love to see a fluid dynamics analysis of that wing. i bet it does very little. it's probably good for holding beers and pizza

That is a wing...?
I thought it was the bar for tailgating. :p

:laughing Pimp My Ride: dinojuice rehab :laughing

"Pimp My Ride: dinojuice rehab"

:laughing Where can I subscribe?

The wing on the humvee is there to collect whatever the cow catcher front end pitches over the cab. Genius.

That wing needs to move, Chaparral style, , ,

Bring back the sucker, and a wing you could slam into a garage door sized panel for braking, then feather it for top end down the straights.

That wing will disperse coal rolling shenanigans, for those still running diesel.
Is one Hemi enough motor??

Last edited:
I had a hard time getting in a lifted HumVee 30 years ago, at least they're moving the body in the right direction, closer to the ground....

Back