• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

The 2025 Blacking carries 6.4 pounds per HP. The Top Porsche Cayman model, the GT4RS, drags 6.5 pounds per HP around a track.

The Cayman does 0-60 in 3.2 seconds, the Blacking in 3.4.The Cayman tops out at 196mph, the Blackwing at over 200.

Lap times between the two are similar- which one has faster laps depends on the track and drivers more than anything.

Very few people would say the Cayman GT4RS isn't a sports car, but the Cadillac Blacking is pretty much about there in terms of performance.

Sounds like a sports car to me.

Sports sedan. :x

Exactly.

"Sports car definition:
A sports car is a low-sized, two-passenger vehicle designed for high-speed driving, quick response, and maneuverability."

Sports cars have historically been only 2 door, 2 passenger vehicles, sometimes having very small rear 'seats' or carry areas.

sometimes having very small rear 'seats' or carry areas.

You know this little portion was slipped in there by all the Porsche 911 people. Why those things still bother with seats is beyond me. That whole “it’s for insurance” thing is all bullshit. Nobody in their right mind believes that just because a 650hp 911 Turbo S has back seats, that all of a sudden it’s a sensible family car.

Nobody in their right mind believes that just because a 650hp 911 Turbo S has back seats, that all of a sudden it’s a sensible family car.

:laughing

:thumbup

Hell the back seats in my CTSV are fine for kids, but they cannot see out. :laughing

You know this little portion was slipped in there by all the Porsche 911 people. Why those things still bother with seats is beyond me. That whole “it’s for insurance” thing is all bullshit. Nobody in their right mind believes that just because a 650hp 911 Turbo S has back seats, that all of a sudden it’s a sensible family car.

Wives. WIVES. Whatever it takes for them to say "ok, fine...but I get the trip to Bali."

This Is A Thing Of Beauty

The Cosworth V12 is extremely, fully, perfectly, quite thoroughly, totally F-ing awesome, functioning piece or art that spins to 12,000RPM! :wow

[YOUTUBE]7bLMR0fGl0c[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• Cosworth V12.jpg
    Cosworth V12.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 29
Porsche 908-3 racing up the Swiss Bernina mountain pass. :cool

[YOUTUBE]A7CMzpYqoC4?si=JAQ1M_rCgCz6ajG5[/YOUTUBE]

Porsche 908-3 racing up the Swiss Bernina mountain pass. :cool

[YOUTUBE]A7CMzpYqoC4?si=JAQ1M_rCgCz6ajG5[YOUTUBE]

There's a link in the comments to the full run (dry and wet) without the annoying cuts. :thumbup

There's a link in the comments to the full run (dry and wet) without the annoying cuts. :thumbup

I like the annoying cuts. The dry run is the best of the three videos.

Back