• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Here's something better with a yellow wrapper...

F5598B5F-5BC3-4CFE-B878-E2708357AE56_zpsyttrfbeu.jpg

2015 Corvette Z06. ~625hp/635ftlbs from supercharged 6.2 with 10.0:1 compression, ability to run as NA V4, NA V8, and boosted V8. Available Z07 package adds carbon brakes, Cup tires, and absurd amount of aero aids for most downforce ever produced in a Chevy. Industry first carbon fiber torque tube. Available 8 speed automatic in addition to 7 speed manual. And the aforementioned Personal Drive Recorder is available as well.

Here's something better with a yellow wrapper...

2015 Corvette Z06.

I'll give them a year to work the bugs out, let the original buyer take the depreciation and buy a lightly used 2016.

I bought my 2007 with 6000mi on it for $25K less than the guy bought it for initially. Wheee!

Or I'll just strap a blower on mine, some coil overs, and pocket the difference.

I'll give them a year to work the bugs out, let the original buyer take the depreciation and buy a lightly used 2016.

I bought my 2007 with 6000mi on it for $25K less than the guy bought it for initially. Wheee!

Or I'll just strap a blower on mine, some coil overs, and pocket the difference.

+1 I'm thinking of doing the same, or finding a ZR1 and giving the suspension a good going over.

Sheeeeit dat's sexy...
04CorvetteZ06-7189593-sm.jpg

I think that's awesome how the center of the rear wing is transparent so it doesn't totally block the vision.

You guys made me pause for a bit, but time is of the essence for me. today I put in a factory order for a 2014 z51 for my dad. Hope to have it early march. It is a surprise to him, can't wait to see his face when i pull up in it, then hand him the keys and tell him it is his.

You guys made me pause for a bit, but time is of the essence for me. today I put in a factory order for a 2014 z51 for my dad. Hope to have it early march. It is a surprise to him, can't wait to see his face when i pull up in it, then hand him the keys and tell him it is his.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

Wow, and I was just about to get all pissy about this turning into a Corvette thread.

That's awesome. Is your dad a big 'Vette fan?

yeah, he had three of them in his earlier years. He is getting on the list for a lung transplant, and will have about 5 years to live after that.

There is not much he can do these days besides drive and play video games, so I thought what the hell, its only money

^ Love me some Fairlane. I prefer the '63 with the fins, but that's a bitchin' car. Also, the Ford Focus rental car interior is kinda weird.

^ Love me some Fairlane. I prefer the '63 with the fins, but that's a bitchin' car. Also, the Ford Focus rental car interior is kinda weird.

Close ups of the interior were too large to post but it's pretty trick. Everything is one off. It does from that photo look boring, not sure why leather wasnt used.

I'd love to build a Thunderbolt type fairlane. But this one, my god it's waay over the top.

And that Nova ain't shabby either.

Back