• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

LOL .. I wouldn't mind picking up a one of these "flawed" samples on a steep discount then. :)

How about the one they did on Fast n Loud?

That was fun to watch, they straightened the frame all out, then replaced a section of tube frame. The piece came from Ferrari was 15 in long or so, and was like $8000 or something outrageous (for a round piece of aluminum). Probably the only one they've ever sold, and probably cost Ferrari $20.:laughing

As in the picture, Im sure the wheels and tires were thousands. They did the exhaust, how many of those were made? And upgraded the turbo (s?) And probably new chip to take advantage of exhaust and turbos. Probably never see another show do one of those.

Sold for $450,000!

Snake-Bit-1956-Ford-F-100-front-three-quarters.jpg

Last edited:
I can see that point of view. My pet peeve are concours fully restored and never driven. Whats the point there? This thing was built to drive.

Correctly restored cars both preserve the original and seem to hold their value better'n flavour of the week.

WTF are you guys taking about. This thing is a G machine/pro touring. It was BUILT to be driven. The only fact is we'll never know if the guy who wrote the $200k check will drive it.

The guy wrote the check probably isn't going to drive it. Too shiny, too expensive, too easy to ruin. It's why none of mine will ever be that nice.

Back