• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I agree. Apparently, there's such a thing as too clean. It has no character.

I can see that point of view. My pet peeve are concours fully restored and never driven. Whats the point there? This thing was built to drive.

:laughing Those don't get driven. I love the idea of an old car with a modern drivetrain, but they sucked the character out of the original.

While you boys argue over the details , could someone just drop that off at my place? I will make sure it gets "used"...:p:teeth
DT

I can see that point of view. My pet peeve are concours fully restored and never driven. Whats the point there? This thing was built to drive.

Cars like that aren't driven either. I'll never get the point of owning a garage queen, but whatever people want to do is fine. I think Mopar fanatics are the worst offenders :laughing

Fuck all those overweight and overpriced tin cans. Behold a 2-stroke tin can instead!
Trabant_Engine_Block.jpg

WTF are you guys taking about. This thing is a G machine/pro touring. It was BUILT to be driven. The only fact is we'll never know if the guy who wrote the $200k check will drive it.

i would die like Paul Walker in one of those:rip

...too soon?

Here's a bone stock very low mile example I saw last year...

B60673C6-9794-45AC-9B32-0C556D88D8A9-2819-0000024D4C0ADC98_zpsed55cd7b.jpg

The detailers didn't quite grasp just how big of a deal it was to touch that car.

Back