• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Attachments

• IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1653.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 59
Wrecker. Hmmm.

This one had me going .....damn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 96
Looow and slooow, but no ghettooooo.

Looow and slooow, but no ghettooooo.

Whatever your scene is, be it classics, exotics, lifted trucks, sport compacts, themed donks, or in this case..."stance" cars...if duct tape is involved, it is universally ghetto across all genres.

And even if the fenders were done right I think it looks retarded as fuck. But that part is my opinion. One I think quite a few share.

he did that to a celica:laughing

Celicas have to be one of the most Azianed up cars out there. They have a much slicker body to begin with than your typical civic or sentra, so when you start to molest the shit out of them you don't have as far to go.

You may want to look at that car again. I think those wheel flairs are in the mock-up stage and that is just a template taped on . Also notice that the tires are not seated on the rims. I think they were just set there to assist in mock -up..
DT

Back