• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Anyone want to buy a badass Indy car? Just needs lights to be street legal, right?

http://medford.craigslist.org/ctd/4323812044.html

00707_dIVYCySigwd_600x450.jpg

Jaguar XJ13 - a prototype racing car developed to challenge at Le Mans in the mid-1960s. It never raced, and only one was ever produced. Such a pity she never made it to a race...

Attachments

• xj13.jpg
    xj13.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 68
[youtube]1t1L5ShVR8w[/youtube]

17.jpg

What kinda beer is in the cooler?

32.jpg

The old hide one tractor company product inside another trick :laughing
31.jpg

5.jpg

1a.jpg

I think they cut the ass end off the Lambo. At least, that's what it looks like. But the Coyote would be badass in a Lambo. Like a modern day Pantera. :D

Soooo, did they put the five-oh in the Lambo?

They fabricated / installed a 'Mustang' body onto a Lamborghini chassis.

If I had the $ to throw away to do it as a joke, I'd do it in a hot second. Although I'd pass on the Mustang and use a Prius or Volt.

Not that uncommon in the Hot Rod world anymore.

5941810016_706920bf7c_z.jpg
5941811088_05106958c0_z.jpg

Anyone can have a 800HP SBC or whatever, but with the Italians mass producing cars now and Beibers of the world are wrecking them as fast as they can, a whole wrecked Ferrari can be had for cheaper than a used NASCAR engine.

mini-FR-21.JPG

the-ferrambo-5.jpg

Yahoogle 'Ferrambo'

People invest waaaaaay too much time and money into "zombie apocalypse" solutions. Be it green tipped bullets that are "made for zombies" or crazy expensive rolling forts (albeit quite bad ass) like that thing is.

I think the zombie apocalypse conversations should never go beyond the what would you get if fantasy phase with people. When they start spending real money on things to go hold out in the woods from mythical creatures popularized by George Romero....sigh...people have way too much time/money on their hands.

People invest waaaaaay too much time and money into "zombie apocalypse" solutions. Be it green tipped bullets that are "made for zombies" or crazy expensive rolling forts (albeit quite bad ass) like that thing is.

I think the zombie apocalypse conversations should never go beyond the what would you get if fantasy phase with people. When they start spending real money on things to go hold out in the woods from mythical creatures popularized by George Romero....sigh...people have way too much time/money on their hands.

Didn't know this was an editorial that makes your jaw drop thread :twofinger

Just post pics man. That truck is a beast. If you had the $$ you'd be buying some weird and expensive shit too.

Back