• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Didn't know this was an editorial that makes your jaw drop thread :twofinger

Just post pics man. That truck is a beast. If you had the $$ you'd be buying some weird and expensive shit too.

That truck is a beast, and I do have the money. But I'm not wasting it on something you buy, take on a camping trip once, then it just sits in a driveway forever only to be used as a conversation piece when friends come by.

Want a pic? Here's something that drops a lot more jaws...and panties.

lamborghini-huracan.jpg

That truck is a beast, and I do have the money. But I'm not wasting it on something you buy, take on a camping trip once, then it just sits in a driveway forever only to be used as a conversation piece when friends come by.

Want a pic? Here's something that drops a lot more jaws...and panties.

lamborghini-huracan.jpg

For that kind of money, give me a kilo of coke and a suitcase of cash for all the trim I can handle. With the leftover, ill get a c2 911 or something.
Lol

Why go creep around in the woods putting in the time and effort to hunt deer when you can just put a salt lick out and essentially shoot fish in a barrel?

Lots of posts and no picks. Can you sissies go play dodge ball or hide seek somewhere. :laughing

HPE-Hennessey-McLaren-MP4-12C.jpg

Dwyane Wade, $18mil a year Miami Heat NBA player, received MP4 for his 30th and now selling it for $800,000 :wtf Car retails for $250,000. It is signed by him with special interior.

Probably doesn't cost $2 mil either.

Yes but since you're dealing with John Hennesey, even if you did pay him $2M, you'd probably never take delivery of the car. I don't know how he's still in business. There have been many many cases of scumbaggery involving him modding Vipers years ago.

???come on, what the hell is that???

2 door awesome wagon? i wanna say beamer. that front end looks like the new mazda though...

HOLY SHIT!!! a Volvo...nice nonetheless:thumbup

Last edited:
I'm glad they rescued it. But fucking seriously now... NO ONE looked UNDER the car to see if the poor thing was bleeding out while running....... :wtf

Back