• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

zookrider98 said:
Hey Solis, We need another Demo ride!!

Agreed - first chance I get!

Won't be for a few weeks though - hoping the weather still holds out.

let me know

Hi

I would like to join you guys to go out riding.

Ever since I got my f4i last year. I've never ridden mtb. bike again.

And I want to ride again.

Never been to downieville too. Already planning to go there even if I go by myself.

thanks

pedal

SDF saturday at 10 meet at the bridge?

guess not...

Think I'll go to Purissimo with the wifey...

Aptos

MrCrash907 said:
It's fine now. The landslide has Highland closed to one lane (and technically closed as far as the county is concerned), but a local with a bulldozer has managed to keep it open.

I think we did Highand Road to Buzzard Lagoon Fire Trail, to the Cussack's trail singletrack climb, to the Aptos Creek Fire Road, down Ridge Trail, down Sawpit, and back out Hihn's Mill Fire Trail.
Thats a kool ride Michael. I would like to get my Superlight SC in some of that. It's been a while for me, on the Mt.bike. Did you get the "D" ring for your keys? Nice pix of THill too by the way. Thanx!

Re: let me know

franzilla said:
Hi

I would like to join you guys to go out riding.

Ever since I got my f4i last year. I've never ridden mtb. bike again.

And I want to ride again.

Never been to downieville too. Already planning to go there even if I go by myself.

thanks

We'll let you know when were going. It will be posted here. I usually ride during the weeknights in los gatos, but that will be short lived with the time change.

I did the Corral trail at demo yesterday morning and the traction was outstanding. Specialized, fox , and a bunch of others had canopy's setup in the parking lot displaying their stuff.

Harpo and I met Bishop and one of his buddies there. The SuperJew and I got our greedy mitts onto the carbon fiber S-Works Enduros first thing in the morning. Those bikes are incredible - but at $7000 they're not even a temptation :)

Great trails, great company, great bikes, and free food and beer (Sierra Nevada and Newcastle) - you can't beat that!

That was good times and nice meeting Mike and Joe.
Can't wait to do it again, that is, if you 2 can keep up. :p

some pics

2811381-dscf0959__medium_.jpg

Hey Tim,

Your pictures are better than anything I have. Great riding with you - hope we can get a run up to Auburn soon!

ever figure out the weight difference?

-1800 (i can get for my bike)
_____
1900 that's not bad.

hmmmm.......

Dude, I haven't stopped dreaming about dual crown forks on 27 pound mountain bikes. I feel like a junkie in need of a fix.

Back