• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

so when ya going to put your bike up for sale?

i stoped by a bike shop today, was so close to getting them to order one for me.

bishop said:
ever figure out the weight difference?

-1800 (i can get for my bike)
_____
1900 that's not bad.

hmmmm.......

I'm not sure if you were around when we talked to the Specialized guys, but they told us 1-2 pounds, tops.

any of you guys going to the velo swap up in the city on sat?

i have a road frame i am going to try to get ride of up there and will prob be there at 9 when they open.

I'll be there before the doors swing. All ready have tix.
CUTHERE!

bishop said:
you go last year? it that good?
Yes, Pretty good.
But know what you want ahead of time, get there early, find it, buy it!, ....... Or it will be gone.

Road trippin this weekend on the moto - have fun!

Let's All Sing A Song

A huckin' I will go,
A huckin I will go,
Hi ho the derio,
A huckin I will go..........

2830161-blur_2.jpg

Let's hook up this weekend Joe

I'd like to do something dangerous this weekend

Last edited:
EC70 said:
Let's hook up this weekend Joe

I'd like to do something dangerous this weekend
Like I said in my pm. I will be riding Sunday and wouldn't mind hooking up.

Now, just so EVERYONE understands, ... The huckin' thing, ....... It Was A Joke You know, Ha Ha!!:wow

Good news for next summer! From a post on ridemonkey.com:

... just had a meeting with some folks at booth creek. northstar's bike park is DEFINITELY opening up next year. they are really hoping to be more whistleresque. the have sponsorships on board from fox, oakley, and dakine, but are looking for some really big ones (like chevy trucks, etc...)

even better... they are taking a small percentage of winter lift ticket sales and putting that directly towards their bike park funds.

Back