• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Mavic Crossland UST wheelset for sale

Used for less than 10 rides, I've replaced them with a set of CrossRides. These wheels feature:

- UST / Tubeless compatible (I used them with non UST / Tubeless tires and Stans NoTubes solution)
- Rim or Disc brake compatible
- Straight pull spokes (greater strength than J bend spokes)
- Rad graphics / decals ;)

They retail for $279, I was hoping to get $130 for them. I have the tools necessary to help change cassettes, and can help install non-UST / tubeless tires as well.

Attachments

• xland1.jpg
    xland1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 63
  • xland2.jpg
    xland2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 68
where do you guys post on mtbr?

Mostly in the Northern California forum, but I've also posted to the Specialized and Cannondale forums. I've asked a few questions on the Women's forum as well, although I do my best to tread really lightly in there - they jumped all over a buddy of mine who didn't use the same tact that I did.

It's interesting seeing how other forums and communities are run compared to BARF...

normal_229762986_768948040_0.jpg

normal_229763329_768949312_0.jpg

It's a 2003, sized Medium in awesome shape. From what I can surmise the added parts are: Fox RP3 Shock, Fox Talas RLC Fork, thomson seatpost, kona DH stem, Mavic X223 wheels, FSA drivetrain in some parts & XTR/XT in others. Got it in trade when I sold my MX bike, I thought it would help fill the void. The guy worked a bike shop and out of his 15 bikes, barely rode it.

PM'd ya!

Sweet bike.

normal_229762986_768948040_0.jpg

normal_229763329_768949312_0.jpg

It's a 2003, sized Medium in awesome shape. From what I can surmise the added parts are: Fox RP3 Shock, Fox Talas RLC Fork, thomson seatpost, kona DH stem, Mavic X223 wheels, FSA drivetrain in some parts & XTR/XT in others. Got it in trade when I sold my MX bike, I thought it would help fill the void. The guy worked a bike shop and out of his 15 bikes, barely rode it.

Keep your dirty thoughts off this bike fuckers:twofingerthis thang is SOLD!!!:ride

Thanks John, those look perfect. My local Specialized shop didn't have em in stock - did you pick em up locally?

I like to give my online forum habits some consistency, so I kept the "MrCrash" screen name :)

Yeah, I picked them up at the bike shop on Mountain in Montclair. You could probably get some on the way here or on the way home.

I also like consistency and signed up as Baptistro :)

I rode after work yesterday... DAMN!!! It was COLD!!!!

Unfortunately, the weekend sounds wet. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry

Crap, I didn't even bother to check. While I hear Rockville drains well, I'm not too keen on riding wet rocks.

Looks like a roadbike weekend...

Crap, I didn't even bother to check. While I hear Rockville drains well, I'm not too keen on riding wet rocks.

Looks like a roadbike weekend...
50% chance of precipitation tomorrow and 30% Saturday. If it's not too bad, I'm gonna try to ride to JMP on Saturday morning. If all is good, there's only a 10% chance of rain on Sunday, so I'll be doing a slightly longer ride. This is a rare fully free weekend for me and I want to ride dammit.

Keep your dirty thoughts off this bike fuckers:twofingerthis thang is SOLD!!!:ride

Sweet!:thumbup:ride

Unfortunately, the weekend sounds wet. :(

Gawddammit:rant

The jekyll is under construction (BB and chainring set replacement) so it won't be so bad...but I did have a spare bike and wanted to ride....:|

Hmm.....anyone up for running in the rain?:laughing

Last edited:
Sweet!:thumbup:ride

Gawddammit:rant

The jekyll is under construction (BB and chainring set replacement) so it won't be so bad...but I did have a spare bike and wanted to ride....:|

Hmm.....anyone up for running in the rain?:laughing

When do you want to jog Roxy! I've been running every day since I busted my wing. I'm up to an easy 3 miles at a decent pace and could easily push myself further. My legs feel great.

Back