• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Well its 3AM right now and I just got back from SF partying, I might be up for a 2:00PM ride or something, I reckon I'm going to want to sleep in the morning. My g/f's ride is getting a fork transplant so I'm not sure if she'll be riding. I mighit be able to go pick it up though before it comes apart, so let me know if you are bringing Tracy or not :thumbup

oh sh!3t soo drunk and tired... :D i think i'll be sleeping this morning... Happy New Years everyone!

:laughing

Hope everyone had fun last night, we'll be at China Camp 11am, hopefully everyone is hung over. :ride

Happy Anniversary to Bicyclemech1 and Harpo (I still can't imagine why he wouln't want you to go on a ride). :twofinger

Last edited:
Just woke my sorry ass up. Gotta take care of my honeydo's and I can go ride.

Yay, I had to pay in blood today; broken hanger, finger, chain and a 10ft rotted tree came crashing down.

Always carry a spare hanger.

Attachments

• Photo0003.jpg
    Photo0003.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 4,277
New Years Day, 10:30 AM, China Camp :teeth:cool:ride

Hey Eddie! Thanks for showing us the other side of CC.

I too, need to start carrying a spare hanger.:)

Sonny and I met up with Mike around 3pm at Joaquin Miller and did one loop of Cinderella.

Hey Eddie! Thanks for showing us the other side of CC.

I too, need to start carrying a spare hanger.:)

Sonny and I met up with Mike around 3pm at Joaquin Miller and did one loop of Cinderella.

It was fun! Good thing Sonny had a spare hanger!

we've got quite a bit of rain ahead of us..

Thursday (1.10in of rain)
AM Breezy with rain
PM Windy and cool with rain, heavy at times

Friday (1.85in of rain)
AM Winds gusting past 40mph, drenching rain
PM Windy and cold with rain, heavy at times

Saturday (0.50in of rain)
AM Breezy with rain
PM Cold and rainy

Sunday (0.30in of rain)
AM Cool with rain
PM Cold in the evening, otherwise, considerable cloudiness

Last edited:
I think I'll ride the Redwood loop today....CLOCKWISE..East Ridge to West Ridge:D

OR Chabot...hmmmmmm

Who else is riding?

Last edited:
we've got quite a bit of rain ahead of us..

Thursday (1.10in of rain)
AM Breezy with rain
PM Windy and cool with rain, heavy at times

Friday (1.85in of rain)
AM Winds gusting past 40mph, drenching rain
PM Windy and cold with rain, heavy at times

Saturday (0.50in of rain)
AM Breezy with rain
PM Cold and rainy

Sunday (0.30in of rain)
AM Cool with rain
PM Cold in the evening, otherwise, considerable cloudiness

:mad suck!

Hey everybody! I'm so bummed I can't ride yet. Soon, very soon. I don't have much access to the internet right now so I haven't seen this thread grow over the last few days. Thanks to everyone who has offered me assistance with the bike. I'll try to contact you guys when I can. I can't friggin wait to go riding with you guys. My bike is f'ing sweet.

Cheers, Jer

Oh damn - you picked one up? Sweet!

I gotta see what your trace looks like for a loop of Tamarancho!

Yup, and this is the best toy ever! It makes playing with all my other toys even MORE FUN!@!1 I Did Magic Carpet Ride and Dead Campers twice today.
heres the trace: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/4701212

I want get out to Tamarancho, but this storm looks pretty serious. I'm sending my fork off to Fox tomorrow anyway, hopefully I'll have it back by the time the trails dry out. Anyone else have experience with warranty turnaround time for them?

For sure. I'll be back there soon, those are some sick trails.

I dont know them very well, so if you know the way around, even better. I still haven't ridden Demo, and I've heard there are a few other good ones by campus...

I did 2 loops of Redwood yesterday --one CW (East to West) which wasn't as much of a climb as I anticipated -- and one CCW, which felt more of a climb than I was used to:laughing I think my legs were just about done after the 2nd lap. 3 laps?!?!?:green

Looks like I'll be running the next few days.

Hey everybody!

Rainy weather is a good time to stop by the garage and get your stuff fixed. (do not bring me a bike caked with mud and tell me its not shifting well) If enough are interested(3 or 4), we can do a clinic on clean up and adjustments after a muddy ride. Come by, hang out and Steph will make us some tea, or drop off a bike and pick up later.
Garage is open:)

Back