• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Rounded nipples are a good thing on titties, not so much on the bike... :twofinger

All this nipple talk... yee-haw!

I think Im just gonna keep it looking stock. Maybe stainless spokes instead of the black ones, but thats about it. I don't think they're special enough for the fancy nipples. :teeth
I met a girl once with Fancy Nipples, . . . Yee Haw!!

If anyone is gonna try riding soon, keep in mind there's probably a lot of fallen trees on the trail. Here's a shot of one of the trails @ Skeggs:

Attachments

• 080107_ElCorteDeMadera_after_the_storm_01.jpg
    080107_ElCorteDeMadera_after_the_storm_01.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 73
Is it dry enough to ride anywhere?

I was thinking Rockville. It deals with the rain pretty well.
Anywhere else? Saturday morning ride?

Went to Tamarancho today. It was wet and mucky but a lot of fun...................until it got dark and realized we forgot our lights.......................:(

I'm up for a ride tomorrow:teeth Where?

How about a "brick" workout?:p

Last edited:
I'm up for a ride tomorrow:teeth Where?

How about a "brick" workout?:p

I'm game for whatever. Your neck of the woods or mine?

I only know what you've shown me out there. We could do GG, Stern Grove and Mclaren parks out here. I've got a really good CX/XC endurance type route that spans a good portion of the city but actauly has minimal pavement.

I just ran another 7.5 mile loop yesterday. I had an epiphany regarding my running for at about the 4 mile mark. I'm ready for a 10K.

I meant to type that I had an epiphany with my running form (I typed for)

Basicaly I wasn't swinging my arms out enough and pivoting my torso around my spine properly. I almost gave up around 3 miles but decided to keep going. I know I'm supposed to do what I've mentioned and I was trying but I wasn't exagerating the motions enough. It felt odd at first to pivot my torso so drasticaly and pump my arms almost comicly but once I started doing it it took a very noticable amount of strain off my legs.
I got to Fishermans Wharf around mile 5 and turned back towards downtown/soma by running up Columnbus and stockton (not very steep hills, but hills none the less). I iced my knees that night and here I am ready to run again 2 days later. I still have alot of work to do but I think I'm starting to get it.

Any run even less than a mile used to be a painfully debilitating experience for me. I've been reading the Chi Running book (though I'm barely into it). I think the class is going to change alot for me.

If you at least ran beside a mountain bike I would undestand why you posted in here. :twofinger

Back