• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Sams Log Cabin is good, Jimmy Beans on Gilman st has some bomb Half Dollar Silver Pankcakse also

just read through the thread... looks like this is on saturday... can't make it due to other commits. sunday anyone free to break me back in? local.... gap, miller or something mild like that.

Jeff, Annadel is on Sunday. We're doing the full loop - you've done it with us before, no?

How ya been dude? You been riding at all?

hey budddy

Jeff, Annadel is on Sunday. We're doing the full loop - you've done it with us before, no?

How ya been dude? You been riding at all?

I haven't man... maybe to work or with my brother's kids but other than this... I haven't seen dirt since the last time we rode up in china camp.

I'm down to ride again, but I'll be the last in the pack fo sure....

07 specialized e-150 SL fork off of an 07 enduro sl. Fork has been ridden on for 6 months since new.

That fork may have been on the bike 6 months, but it had less than 10 rides on it :)

Sonny, is that your digital scale?

So what time are you guys thinking of doing the pre-ride breakfast? We have one or two other non-BARFers we're supposed to meet at the trailhead. I was hoping to meet them there at 10AM.

According to Google Maps, it takes right around 1 hour 10 minutes to get to Annadel from Albany. Here's a map to the trailhead on Channel Drive in Santa Rosa:

http://tinyurl.com/yp8h7p

Looks like Sam's Log Cabin opens at 8. Can you guys meet there that early?

That fork may have been on the bike 6 months, but it had less than 10 rides on it :)

Sonny, is that your digital scale?

Yes I caved, WW here, come use it any time. Heck I am pretty much done weighing components.

A scale is like a flowbench, good at showing how bad your estimates are. We weighed the Tracer and Jeremys NRS.

Anybody wanna guess the weights?

Giant NRS = XX.XXlbs
Intense Tracer = XX.XXlbs

Yes I caved, WW here, come use it any time. Heck I am pretty much done weighing components.

A scale is like a flowbench, good at showing how bad your estimates are. We weighed the Tracer and Jeremys NRS.

Anybody wanna guess the weights?

Giant NRS = XX.XXlbs
Intense Tracer = XX.XXlbs

Spill it, how much did they weigh? :)

I thought the Intense was gonna be lighter than that. Bring the scale this weekend :)

Still, that's pretty light for an All Mountain bike! I'm hoping to get the Cannondale down to 28.

I know, I thought 23-24 max :(

That's approaching Muggzy's HT - and my CF roadbike...

Head count for this Sunday:

Mike
Lisa
Roxy
Sonny
Yody
Bap
Jeremy

Non BARFers:

Francois (MTBR)
Anne (Lisa's friend)

Gregory? Ev? Jeff?

8AM @ Sam's Log Cabin in Albany - 10 AM @ Annadel Trailhead (location posted above)

Sound good?

So what time are you guys thinking of doing the pre-ride breakfast? We have one or two other non-BARFers we're supposed to meet at the trailhead. I was hoping to meet them there at 10AM.

According to Google Maps, it takes right around 1 hour 10 minutes to get to Annadel from Albany. Here's a map to the trailhead on Channel Drive in Santa Rosa:

http://tinyurl.com/yp8h7p

Looks like Sam's Log Cabin opens at 8. Can you guys meet there that early?

8AM is hella early...

Head count for this Sunday:

Mike
Lisa
Roxy
Sonny
Yody
Bap
Jeremy

Non BARFers:

Francois (MTBR)
Anne (Lisa's friend)

Gregory? Ev? Jeff?

8AM @ Sam's Log Cabin in Albany - 10 AM @ Annadel Trailhead (location posted above)

Sound good?

I'll try to meet up by ten at the trail head...

which side of the park we entering from, same?

8AM is hella early...

We're gonna get there at 10, and might not be rolling til 10:30 or later as everyone gears up. The last time I did a similar route with a wide range of ability levels, it took us 4 hours. I expect it will take us at least that long - and that's barring mechanicals.

There's a good chance it'll be getting cold and close to sundown when we leave. And if we get food on the way back (I'm gonna be starving), we're getting home when it's dark.

This is gonna be an all day ride. 10 AM is a borderline late start :)

We'll be meeting on the Channel Drive trailhead. Can't say it's "the same", as we've done several rides @ Annadel starting from different starting points. Check the map @ the tinyurl I posted!

Back