• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

I wanna go back to the snow....1 day wasn't enough.

Where ya'll headed on Tues?

Last edited:
I'm in, gotta find a baby sitter though, who looks after Gsxr?
Gixxer actually belongs to his mom. (think she's my x, not exactly sure yet) Basically we have joint custody so he'll be with her.

Probably headed to Sugar Bowl for a day trip. Leave at the ass crack of dawn. Be among the first on the chair lift, ski my ass off until 1 or 1:30 and am on the road home by 2 or so. :thumbup

That's what I was told....you guys sure you still wanna ride?:laughing

The route we're doing is totally rideable..

Whats the route, where are you guys meeting, and what time? And do you REALLY think its rideable??? ITs been raining nonstop for a few days

Whats the route, where are you guys meeting, and what time? And do you REALLY think its rideable??? ITs been raining nonstop for a few days

Meeting at the Skyline Gate at Redwood Park....then West Ridge > Graham > Dunn > Sequoia Bayview > Castle Park Trail > West Ridge > Skyline Gate .... loop is ~ 7.5 miles (loop is 6.3 mi if we stop at Moon Gate and continue on to W Ridge for another loop).

I ran this route yesterday....well the JMP portion of it and it was fine.

Y'all are some crazy summnabeeches! Count me in! Skyline Gate at 1:30?

Hey look what I just made with some zip ties and old MC parts! Its those stupid little trim pieces that go on the tank from the 06/07 gsxrs... :laughing

DSC03083.jpg

DSC03082.jpg

DSC03084-1.jpg

Sweet! You can fling mud at us backmarkers as you roll by again, and again , and again....:laughing

Okay me and my boy are gonna roll(I can't believe I'm going I must be crazy) 1:30 it is, if were not there WAIT UP! lol

Back