• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Lotta pages here- didn't read em all-
ever ride Annadel park, Santa Rosa? 6000 acres I believe- lotta riding to be done- PM me if you want to go

xls- your stunts on the tettertotter were awesome.

You are the teetertotterleader!!!

Ok. So I missed the last ride.

What's the plan for this weekend. Me and brother are planning on SDF.

Anyone?

Doing the Demo Sat around 9. If anyone wants to ride, I'll be in the first parking area (in the park, not on the street). Just look for the champane Land Cruiser.

I'm planning a ride Tuesday (tomorow) in the south bay during the day. If anyone has the time I'll check my PM's later tonight and in the morning. I was thinking Fremont Older, but I am open to suggestions.....

During the day or after work. I can meet at 4:30 anywhere in the preserve.

Saratoga Gap all the way up is an idea - not sure if its something you want to do.

I was thinking in the morning or early afternoon. One of the benifits of being unemployed and waiting for school to start back up...
This way we can get a ride in and have time to do the snellbucks meet.

So who's going to Northstar this weekend?

I never been there.. heading up there Saturday night to ride Sunday (All day)

Anyone got some trail suggestions?

I have myself, Harpo, and WickedWahine all interested and planning on going. Jngltsticles and GXXRDRVR said they are maybes as well.

This is going to be fun :)

mb rides

I'm down for some off road fun. I'm Martinez based so on week days the east bay is best. Weekends are a different matter. I luv Mt Tam' and the rest of Marin county. g

i have never ridden Tam. I hear there are no single tracks left...

Kryptonite lock warning!

For those that need to lock up their bikes every now and then. There's been some spooky stuff going on with Kryptonite locks and Bic ball point pens.

Linky1
Linky2 (with video)

Hm, looks like this is old news , reheated. Didn't mean to add to the hype. It's still disturbing though.

</end threadjack> :)

Last edited:
Giant frame

Anyone here interested on buying a Giant frame? I have new 2003 Giant Hardtail Frame model XTC1. This is their last year model and it's the team color blue. It's medium size. I bought this as a complete bike and took most of the components and install it on my other bike. I can sell the frame with Titec Seatpost, Titec Stem, Titec Handlebar and Saddle. It's just collecting dust in my garage. Anyone interested make me an offer.

Thanks

Looks like rain has somehow made its way into the forecast for Sunday up in the Sierras. How freakish / appropriate.

I'm thinking the best bet is to keep an eye on the forecast. If it improved by tomorrow night, I'd like to still go for it. If not, I'm thinking SDF would be a nice alternate plan.

Or maybe Annadel, although I've never been there before. Ideas?

If we can't do Northstar this Sunday, I'm definitely in for next Sunday :)

I'd also like to do Downieville before the rains *really* start!

Downieville would be a nice try Mike... But it's your call...

SDF is always good for us S.Bay people.

Is this damn thread still going??

Yo, Mike...keep us updated on Northstar, however, if SDF is the choice for Sunday, I am in FOR SURE!

the thread that wouldn't die...

anyone up for Braille tomorrow?

Back