• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

up braille is pretty challenging.

up tractor is a piece of cake.

Sawpit is a good choice.

If we're gonna do this, I gotta make plans... I'm outta here in an hour. I'll pm you guys...

MA dude your box is full

How about a road- bike? I don't currently own a mountain bike. Do however own a road-bike. would love to hook up with folks for a ride.

PM me i guess

niclope22 said:
How about a road- bike? I don't currently own a mountain bike. Do however own a road-bike. would love to hook up with folks for a ride.

PM me i guess

OK, I'll meet you at the bottom of Hwy 9, De Anza and Saratoga gas station. Look for the silver/black f4i :p

2nd loop:
I would simply take sulphur springs back up to the ridge trail. We could take Corral trail up if we're adventurous enough
soquel.jpg

you guys have fun. I've been roped into building cabinetry...

Hey, the Budbandit ride today was a gas!

MassiveAttack said:
So no ride or ride?

I'm still planning on it, give me a call if you'll be out there at a different time or pm me, I'll check again tonight and in the morning. Want a ride out there Robert?

Leave cell #'s if you pm (in general, I have your digits still Jeff)

Misa Bicycleta bianchi( i am not really italian, but the bike is) In other words, My bianchi bicycle

1337827-img_0391.jpg

so did you guys road or mtn bike?

I must have test rode about 20 bikes before deciding on this one:

My road bikes worth about 3X what my car is:laughing :cry :laughing
Gotta have your priorities straight;)

Last edited:
whoa.

Litespeed. Made of Unobtainium!

Amazing lite stuff.

Butch said:
so did you guys road or mtn bike?

did the loop without the climb.

rode down 'hinh's' then took a left on the first rode, which we thought was 'slupher' -- nope! didn't figure it out until after a 3 mile climb and a dead end. :x rode back down, which turned out to be a very fun 3 mile cruise. got back to hinh's rode down further, (tical was jamming at like 45 mph):nerd made the left up 'sulpher'. rode up 'sulpher', which was like another 2-3 miles and finally made it to the helicopter pad. took a breather and made the trek down 'ridge' to 'braille':teeth

'braille' was nice, but too short for the amount of climbing we did. next time it'll be 'tractor':(

anyhow, finished up braille and climbed back home.

about 3 hours.:cool

I've been kicking around the idea of using my roadbike to commute to school. Its about 15 miles one-way, I figure I should be able to do it in about 1-1.5 hrs, without getting too sweaty and stinky for class.
Has anyone done somthing like this here that can give me some tips? What I'm mainly concerned with is getting cleaned up and changed for class so I dont smell like a yetti and look like a drowned rat.

Back