• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

I've never been able to ride without getting all sweaty; too much fun to go fast...

but if you dress so you you dont overheat, wash you face, change your shirt an bob's your uncle!

do it!!!

squidhunter said:
Barf jerseys would be cool.
What do you have in mind for graphics/design/color?

I was thinking of the BARF logo with a bicycle replacing the sport bike :teeth

Desgin: Barf blue sleeves; light grey body; black side panel

Since the cost is a bit high for custom jerseys- maybe we can get a few sponsors (I know of one already)

Dragon said:
I was thinking of the BARF logo with a bicycle replacing the sport bike :teeth

Desgin: Barf blue sleeves; light grey body; black side panel

Since the cost is a bit high for custom jerseys- maybe we can get a few sponsors (I know of one already)

thats a really good idea. how much would it cost to buy the shirts and print them? would we have to contribute to anything? if so, how much?

BARF jerseys will be something diff. from the norm on the trails.

let me know if i can help out or contribute in any way.

Even

a few people know that bike jerseys (and shorts) are comfortable under leathers :shhh

A 3 color jersey- min order of 25 is almost SEVENTY bucks-

If we get a few sponsors who want to buy a sleeve we can offset the cost:teeth

Dragon said:
Next spring- who would be interested in BARF bike jerseys?

Unless you guys already know where to get them, I have a friend who may be able to help with the shirts and design.

:laughing I want a barf bike jersey:cool

Re: Even

Dragon said:
a few people know that bike jerseys (and shorts) are comfortable under leathers :shhh

A 3 color jersey- min order of 25 is almost SEVENTY bucks-

If we get a few sponsors who want to buy a sleeve we can offset the cost:teeth

Hell, most jerseys you find at a bike shop will be $50-60, or more for the peal-izumis.

If the jerseys are good quality, $70 isnt too bad for custom.

squidhunter said:
There was a pic in my last post....
here it is again.

1338858-untitled-1.jpg

Goodbike :thumbup Litespeed has some great bikes

Re: Re: Even

squidhunter said:
Hell, most jerseys you find at a bike shop will be $50-60, or more for the peal-izumis.

If the jerseys are good quality, $70 isnt too bad for custom.

$70 is a awesome buy!

Can we use BARF's sponsors? Good exposure for them on different territory. Most are not even Race specific.

squidhunter said:
I've been kicking around the idea of using my roadbike to commute to school. Its about 15 miles one-way, I figure I should be able to do it in about 1-1.5 hrs, without getting too sweaty and stinky for class.
Has anyone done somthing like this here that can give me some tips? What I'm mainly concerned with is getting cleaned up and changed for class so I dont smell like a yetti and look like a drowned rat.

Baby wipes and deodorant. The girls will especially love the smell of the wipes and gravitate to you ;)

The barf jerseys sound cool. I'm curious what our artistic types can come up with.

Hyperlite said:
Baby wipes and deodorant. The girls will especially love the smell of the wipes and gravitate to you ;)

The barf jerseys sound cool. I'm curious what our artistic types can come up with.

Baby wipes and deodorant.....

Thats a good idea...

Now I just need a lock that cant be picked with a ball-point pen, some lighting, and figure out my route andI'll be set. :teeth

So chicks dig fat guys in spandex right:laughing

Soquel Demo / Braille early this Sunday

AFM fast guy Jeff Tigert will be in town, and is bringing his heavy duty DH rig. It should be a good show for anyone who can keep him in sight! We're thinking we'd like to meet at the parking lot / trailhead sometime around 8:00-8:30, as he has to be back to civilization by noon.

I just got back from a good ride at China Camp, and had an awesome day at Northstar last weekend. Those double blacks are fucking ridiculous though. I don't see myself *ever* cleaning some of those. Mandatory 5-8 foot drops and log waterfalls? Yeah right :)

It's been a few weeks since I've done Soquel - I'm definitely overdue!

Anyone else interested?

- Mike

humility is good.

So who can be ther at 8?

Back