• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Creatine could help too?

Creatine could help too?
F$%^ Creatine, .... F$%^ Cytoblahblah, .... Icecream, chocolate chip cookies and donuts will fix your problem. Just let me know if you want to get on the Harpo, old, fat lazy (razy if your asian :twofinger ) Diet. :laughing:laughing:laughing:rofl

F$%^ Creatine, .... F$%^ Cytoblahblah, .... Icecream, chocolate chip cookies and donuts will fix your problem. Just let me know if you want to get on the Harpo, old, fat lazy (razy if your asian :twofinger ) Diet. :laughing:laughing:laughing:rofl

The Harpo diet with the Solis volume. You and I both know I'll skyrocket to just under 200 lbs within weeks if I stop cycling :)

200 lbs is training weight

Do you know Mike?

You go faster DH that way

LBS + steep slopes = happy rider

The Harpo diet with the Solis volume. You and I both know I'll skyrocket to just under 200 lbs within weeks if I stop cycling :)
Dude, do remember the big arms and great endurance I used to have. Well, I've traded the big arms and great endurance for moderate flub around the gut, gasping and wheezing for air, .... and as an added bonus, a few pounds. :( :cry

200 lbs is training weight
Do you know Mike?
You go faster DH that way
LBS + steep slopes = happy rider
LBS + steep slopes = harpo-rider :laughing :rofl

PS. Hey all, Greg (Bikemech1) & myself will be at Downieville for a 9am shuttle (and possibly a 1pm :rolleyes) this Fridy July 3, ... and then at Northstar by 9am on Saturday July 4rd. Anyone who wants to meet/ride with us either get in touch or just show up. PM me if you want my celly #.

Last edited:
AWESOME XC TRAIL/RACE BIKE FOR SALE

**2007 Giant Trance 4.2 – AS NEW** $1600 obo

Size is Large

When comparing prices on comprable bikes please note:
1) Fork and Shock are upgraded to the absolute top of the line
2) Bike is practically Brand New (it is near spotless with less than 100 miles on it)
3) All specs are no lower than a Trance 1

Check it out on cl for FULL details
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1244751346.html

Attachments

• rlt_fullbike.jpg
    rlt_fullbike.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 57
  • rlt_sideview1.jpg
    rlt_sideview1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I think Pete's looking for a bike...

**2007 Giant Trance 4.2 – AS NEW** $1600 obo

Size is Large

When comparing prices on comprable bikes please note:
1) Fork and Shock are upgraded to the absolute top of the line
2) Bike is practically Brand New (it is near spotless with less than 100 miles on it)
3) All specs are no lower than a Trance 1

Check it out on cl for FULL details
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1244751346.html

Grant let me know if you want to go moto ride , I rebuilt my YZ and shes rippin :D

I'm too lazy to ride MTBs right now , I trashed the rear wheel in my Transition so I jacked the one off my bullit for now.... I got a pimp-lite to replace it but still need to build it up.

Last edited:
three Z2 employees and a NMP/EMT couldn't save me from crashing before leaving the parking lot. :cry

I have to say I crashed a few weeks ago riding down the side walk :laughing

Thank god there was no one else around

LOSER :rofl :thumbdown

Back