• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

They're just trying to get people to clik (re: fox 32 rlc for 299):

" Sorry, this item is currently not available. Please check back. "

Anyone selling an Ironhorse, Marin, or Trek mountain bike for a beginner? CHEAP?? lol

I have two mountain bikes from target (one men, one womens) that i wanna sell and use that money towards a decent nice bike..

I was looking at a 2007 Ironhorse Aniki for $250.00 but it was a 15" frame, which i think is too small for me... Im 5'10 190lbs...

Mojo build is done:

XL Ibis Mojo SL, 140mm travel, 2010 Fox RP23 Boost Valve shock, frame and shock weighed 5.75 pounds

2007 32 Fox Talas, 100/120/140 travel. Painted it white, new stickers, new oil and seals

XTR Cranks, XTR short Cage shadow rear derailleur, XT shifters, front derailleur, XT cassette

Carbon 2" riser bars

Hayes Stroker Trail Hydraulic brakes, 7" rotors

Joplin Seat Dropper with bar mount

WTB Laserdisc Trail rims with DTSwiss 370 Hubs

Stans Tubeless with WTB Mutanoraptor 2.4 front and a Specialized Eskar 2.3 rear

75 mm stem

Total weight is 28.7 pounds

Last edited:
converting 25mm hub/axle to a 20mm

im looking into converting the front wheel axle/hub and wondering if there is a conversion kit of some kind or caps i can use to do this with.

thanks in advance.

So I'm going to Lake Tahoe this weekend and my wife and I are gonna have 4 hours to kill before the rest of the group arrives. I know I could go gamble for a while in South Lake Tahoe, but...I would rather go to Northstar with her. So she is an intermediate girl rider and has a very good XC bike. Is this going to be too crazy for her? She is very capable of rides like China Camp, but was a little overwhelmed at some sections of Annadel and one part of Tamarancho. I am just thinking that we would be on totally different parts of the mountain because of our skillsets. Is Northstar a bad idea for us? I am thinking yes, but just want confirmation. TIA

Actually I just bought the frame, all the other stuff is from my old bike. Although the frame was expensive, I got a really good deal on it. And actually, Mojo frames aren't very expensive compared to other carbon bikes. They're cheaper than Specialized, Santa Cruz, and Trek. You just see a lot of people who really trick them out spending way too much. You can get a brand new Mojo with the SHimano SLX build for just over $3K.

Win races? Doubt it, just not in that great shape. Have a fookin blast riding it? Guaranteed!

Last edited:
Back