• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

haha, thats nuts....Imma try to be at SDF on time (pending how much I drink 2nite)...

MassiveAttack said:
10-10:30 at Soquel Parking Lot. Let me know if you need directions, Harpo.
OK, I have no idea where anything is so PLEASE, if you guys are going, ....... call me and let me know.

925 330 4820

Joe,

MA, I just called you, left a VM. Spoke with Harpo as well, he is leaving soon, so I'm meeting him @ 11:30 off of summit rd, that lil parking on the left right off of the exit. FYI to anyone else interested as well.

MA, call me when u get my VM...harpo just called me, he said he ate one too many turkeys last night and won't make it. Let me know if your still riding or not.

JnglstTICAL said:
MA, call me when u get my VM...harpo just called me, he said he ate one too many turkeys last night and won't make it. Let me know if your still riding or not.
Sorry, notice was just too short for me to get my shit together and get down there.

I'll call you tonight Cal and see what's up for the rest of the weekend. If you know something sooner than you hear from me than give me a buzz.

dude, I snapped my chain on a ride today....so I may be out for tomorrow Joe, but call me anyways.

that sucks dude... go to the LBS (local bike shop) and get a new chain. They go for like 10-50 bucks and the LBS should be able to fit to your bike.

Weather calls for light rain tonight and tomorrow morning... : T

If it changes - you guys up for Soquel?

I'm up but I need some advanced notice as I'm 1.5 (or so) hour away.

I'll call Cal tonight. OR call me!

man, its been a year since my last ride. i did the 13 mi. lake chabot loop. great ride if you wanna get back in shape. i only got sick once.had to do a little bike walking. my new hard tail was great, climbs like a champ. so far i dont miss the full susp. had more fun than on my mc in awhile. doing chabot sunday rain or shine.

SUNDAY RIDE???

Come on boys and girls.
Who's up for a ride tomorrow???
I'll travel where ever, just let me know.

OK I'm riding!:banana :banana :Port :boobies
Hooking up with and old bikin' bud and hittin' Chabot and maybe Juaquin Miller.

If you are interested in going let me know and you can meet us. I'm not sure of all the details yet but I can tell you it will be halfway early. Probably 8 or 9ish.
Lemme know, ......

i will be chabot sunday. not sure if i can get up by 8:00. if you see a guy taking his bike for a walk around the lake . it might be me

jroymcd said:
i will be chabot sunday. not sure if i can get up by 8:00. if you see a guy taking his bike for a walk around the lake . it might be me
Woo Hoo, hit Chabot by 9:00. Pumped out 20 miles (with a bud) and was home and fed by 12:00. Good workout. Can't bitch about that.

Sorry jroymcd, didn't see anyone pushing their bike around the lake or I would have stopped and said hi.:teeth :laughing :laughing

Oh, and just so there's no confusing it, Soquel or Annadel blow Chabot out of the water but it's still a good workout and it is close to home:thumbup

just got home from my bike walk. yeah, chabot is not very technical but a great xc workout. there is some sweet singletack but its off limits to bikes. you can get away with it on weekdays :shhh i can ride to chabot from my house ;)

I don't think I'm riding this weekend (work:( ) but I should be next weekend. (12/11 or 12/12)

Killer frameset

Hey, anyone looking for a new ride should know I just put up one of my framesets on eBay here. I warn you not to look at her if you are in a faithful loving relationship with your current bike. She is a nasty girl she is.
;)

Back