• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Joe, If I can find it, I've got a brand new 32 spoke hub you can have, if you still need it. Glad to have you back buddy :)

Just got back from N*

and it was......

TEH AWESOMEZ!!

NS0822090010.jpg

Weather was great! My first time there :blush

Dirt on Karpiel was loose, but that trail was a blast to ride, Flame out and Pho dog was cool, took a tumble @ the northshore thinger. LOL

Then I did Livewire. Damn, I never knew I could fly like that. First time clearing a double jump (or gap, whatever you call that shit). It was little, but it felt great.

I did about 10 runs today without lunch break. I wanted to stay longer but I don't wanna miss movie night with the nephews :laughing

Still haven't done N* this year :(

What bike did you use?

Just got back from N*

and it was......

TEH AWESOMEZ!!

Weather was great! My first time there :blush

Dirt on Karpiel was loose, but that trail was a blast to ride, Flame out and Pho dog was cool, took a tumble @ the northshore thinger. LOL

Then I did Livewire. Damn, I never knew I could fly like that. First time clearing a double jump (or gap, whatever you call that shit). It was little, but it felt great.

I did about 10 runs today without lunch break. I wanted to stay longer but I don't wanna miss movie night with the nephews :laughing

Next time your up there try Dog Bone and Sticks n Stones. :rofl
It makes everything else at N* look like poosy sh!t
Nothing like riding straight up granite rocks for 15 mins. Tires never once hitting dirt.... :laughing

Next time your up there try Dog Bone and Sticks n Stones. :rofl
It makes everything else at N* look like poosy sh!t
Nothing like riding straight up granite rocks for 15 mins. Tires never once hitting dirt.... :laughing

:teeth I don't know if I wanna chance it. I just started mountainbiking like 5 months ago (big n00b):rofl

My knees are weak and I have almost no skills at all. :laughing

I was asking pointers from a 10-year old last Saturday about how to land drop-offs. :nerd

I might go back up Friday or Saturday to practice some more :thumbup

Solo Ride @ N* Saturday. Anyone wanna join me?

I was up there Friday and would've tried to work something out for Saturday if I had known earlier that you were going. This weekend is DV, but I'm down for something the following weekend. :thumbup

I was up there Friday and would've tried to work something out for Saturday if I had known earlier that you were going. This weekend is DV, but I'm down for something the following weekend. :thumbup
I'll go, ......... Oh wait, ....... N e v e r M i n d :(

Attachments

• IMG_1337.jpg
    IMG_1337.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 73
Back