• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Why go all the way to Santa Cruz and not ride the best trails?

And why try to race to get to the top of the climb, only to go slow on the way down :p

Cause I've already ridden the "fun" trails in Santa Cruz:)

Plus I like to earn my descents.

Race to the top? Not me:p - I leave that up to Mikey.

Race to the top? Not me:p - I leave that up to Mikey.

Sonny and Ian proved to be very capable of keeping me honest @ Downieville. Need to get those Wolverines back on my bike... :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry :cry :cry :deadhorse
I waaaaaaaaaaannnnnnaaaaaaa Goooooooooooo!!!:cry :cry :cry

HOROWITZ! Hurry up and get better so you can dish out some N* smack down :)

What Rox said. Sawpit at Demo is worth every bit of the climb. Cody, sack up and ride grampa.

If I can find transportation I'm gonna go explore UCSC this weekend. If not I'll be at the whim of whoever I can find to give me a ride :teeth

(got laid off, no more car)

HOROWITZ! Hurry up and get better so you can dish out some N* smack down :)
I'm 2 surgeries and 45% lung capacity away. Hoping to be shredding it hard bt the time N* opens next season. The next 8 - 10 months my only job is to focus on healing. :thumbup :teeth

n* NEXT WEEKEND

oh thats right, you will all be in wistlerrrrrrrr. jealous

but ill be testing my new bike

boo yaa

Email me if that UCSC ride happens

Never been in them thar neck o da woods. Need me a pocohontas to sho me da way aroud.
I use to rip up Wilder pretty good though.

Nice weather today @ N* - overcast and a lil breezy. We cut the trip short when my friend decided to write a straight line on the ground using his face. :laughing

you have just never heard rob warner mike, and dont know how big of a win it is for peaty

Joe, is that YOUR phuking leg?!

My leg, 2 days before being released from the hospital.

Went in (to the hospital) at 147lbs. came out at 118lbs.
You should have seen what my arms looked like LOL :laughing :laughing :cry
Put on 10 pounds since and am up to 128 and got the green light to lift and do cardio with no restrictions other than being smart and listening to my body. (that's a tuff one for though :wtf )

WANTED: Small Giant Glory DH

The title says it all.
Really just want a frame but don't mind buying the whole bike if I have to.

I also have a medium frame if you want to trade but cash deal is no problem.

We are in Whistler:party

WOOT!:ride

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have Fun!!!

I'm getting out of racing DH. Selling all my stuff. I made it to Whistler one year at that was the best riding I've ever done. I didn't even want to hit Northstar after that trip.

Back