• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Anytime, already spoke with him and he said he was down, you just gotta inquire about when to meet n greet.

I'd take a newer Fox Float R over a Triad Any day of the week. In fact I even had one on my Mojo temporarily before putting it back on my girl's Jamis. It actually felt better than the 2010 RP23 Boostvalve shock that came on my mojo stock.

Mike had a Triad, my buddy Ryan has a Triad, and my other buddy Anthony has a Triad. So I have a little experience with them. I'm not sure what there is to argue about since it seems once again that is what you would like to do. Its an average shock, nothing great about it, nothing wrong about it, except for the fact that many of those shocks fail..... but of course since you admittedly SELL many bikes that come with this shock, its soooo GREAT..... :rolleyes:rolleyes

Really it all depends on the application, if the person asking had an older stumpjumper with some old POS fox shock that was a relic and could get a triad that would fit the frame for $40 I'd say yeah go for it, good upgrade.

If somebody was looking to buy an older Stumpjumper and it came with a Triad on it and they just wanted to know if it was a decent shock I'd say yeah its an okay shock (aka mediocre) it will get the job done.

I guess for some reason with your limited Jewish vocabulary you took my meaning of mediocre as something different.
I'm Out!! Done!! :hail

I advise you both to take a step back.
Shut the #$% up you sick (cough cough) bastage.

Dont get inbetween 2 jews and their argument dammit! :x
Ditto :teeth

less talk more ride!!

pacificadrop.jpg

pacificacareer.jpg

Does anyone have any parts that they would like to donate to Support Local Riders. We are a non-profit that raises money for injured motorcycle and bicycle rides. We are looking for frames, bikes, brakes, pedals, bars, shocks and so on. anything donated we will sell and give all the money to family's of injured riders. all donations will receive a tax receipt. thanks and ride safe.

Is that boyscott?

Looks like it I have only been there 2 times but great fun

yeah.. i like the mile the most so far as a trail. boyscout is fun for all the jumps.

Sun Ringle MTX ?
Azonic Outlaw Hustler looks nice too

Attachments

• pbpic4387419.jpg
    pbpic4387419.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 10-outlaw-wheelset-hustler-big.jpg
    10-outlaw-wheelset-hustler-big.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
thanks!! =)

I just contacted a guy on craigslist for an 08 Marin Mount Vision... hopefully he still has it... Can anyone tell me if this setup is good? I am hoping its not just a Marin frame with cheap components...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/1611882495.html

edit: ps. this will be my first full suspension bike... im barely getting into mountain biking, i love it!

Sun Ringle MTX ?
Azonic Outlaw Hustler looks nice too
GO AWAY and STAY AWAY!!
Your so friggen sick all the time you might infect the whole forum.
Hell, If our computers get viruses, I'm blaming you. :twofinger

thanks!! =)

I just contacted a guy on craigslist for an 08 Marin Mount Vision... hopefully he still has it... Can anyone tell me if this setup is good? I am hoping its not just a Marin frame with cheap components...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/1611882495.html

edit: ps. this will be my first full suspension bike... im barely getting into mountain biking, i love it!
I'm not a huge fan of the Marins but granted, I've never really owned one but that seems to be a pretty good deal in my book.

The reviews seem to be pretty good.
http://reviews.mtbr.com/blog/marin-mount-vision-receives-2008-bike-of-the-year-award-in-uk/

http://www.mtbr.com/cat/bikes/allmtn-full-suspension/marin/mount-vision/PRD_365586_1547crx.aspx

Thanks Harpo... I was more concerned with the components.. I really like the bike (i rode my buddies, but his was all upgraded)

I hope this guy gets back to me, and he still has it!!

Thanks Harpo... I was more concerned with the components.. I really like the bike (i rode my buddies, but his was all upgraded)

I hope this guy gets back to me, and he still has it!!
As long as everything is in decent shape, the components are solid and a really good pick for the price, ... for sure.

As long as everything is in decent shape, the components are solid and a really good pick for the price, ... for sure.

+1

Component spec looks great for the price.

Never been a fan of the frame look, haven't really heard anything great nor bad about the suspension design. Its probably on the heavier side.

Has elevated chain stay meaning you won't get as much chain slap (noise) since there isn't much for it to hit.

5'9 and you're looking at a small frame?

Anyone got a 30.9 seatpost? last part im looking for; for my hardtail project bike :D

Reading Comprehension;

The seller in the ad is 5'9", the guy here asking didn't say anything about his size.

Good point though, just how tall are you Malibu Adam?

Back