• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Anyone have a decent set of front and rear V brakes with levers? Maybe some avid Single 7's? Also need some trigger shfiters front and rear, for shimano derailleurs. Anyone have anything decent around they would like to sell? Trying to build up this hardtail for my girlfriends Uncle.

Anyone have a decent set of front and rear V brakes with levers? Maybe some avid Single 7's? Also need some trigger shfiters front and rear, for shimano derailleurs. Anyone have anything decent around they would like to sell? Trying to build up this hardtail for my girlfriends Uncle.

I might have the old set with very little use of VBrakes from my wife's 2007 StumpjumperXC. She used them for about 7 or 8 rides before upgrading to disc brakes.

According to Specialized's site, they are "Avid SD-5R, cantilevers, cartridge pads, lightweight compressionless housing"

I'll let you know if I find them.

hoping to get a few more rides in before the rain completely shuts down the party

stunnin last night

JEvCF.jpg

hoping to get a few more rides in before the rain completely shuts down the party

stunnin last night

JEvCF.jpg

Sweeeeeeeett!!!! :thumbup

Hey, I can do that on my M6 :wtf
I bet the landing looks different though. :wow :thumbdown

Intense 5.5 for SALE

Size: Small

Specs:
EVP front with newer FRO rear triangle
All new Enduro Max suspension bearings and Enduro crankset bearings
Easton carbon bar
Hope stem
Chris King headset
Thomson elite seatpost
Avid Elixr R brakes 160/160
Fork: RockShox Pike 454 Dual Air
Shock: Fox RP23
SRAM X9 shifters
X0 rear derailleur
XT front derailleur
SRAM 991 chain
RaceFace chainrings
Truvativ crankset with Enduro bearings

Custom hand built wheels:
DT Swiss 240 hubs
20mm F
10mm ThruBolt rear 135
DT Swiss Super Comp triple butted spokes
Mavic 819 tubeless rims
Tires: Kenda Nevegal

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

Asking price: $1800
No Trades

Not sure if any of you guys do alot of downhilling or run dual ring setups, but a good friend of mine passed away at the Sea Otter in '08 and he owned "Wicked Racin". He developed a dual ring chain guide that is supper nice and he also made bash guards. We have alot of inventory left over and we are wanting to sell some of it to help add to his memorial fund. If you want to use a dual ring setup or are in need of bash guards, pm me and we can work something out. We have alot of stuff that was manufactured right before he died, and we dont have a need for all of it. Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks! :ride

Attachments

• Demo9DGClose.jpg
    Demo9DGClose.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 68
  • EnduroFSRSide2.jpg
    EnduroFSRSide2.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Wickedracin007.jpg
    Wickedracin007.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 66
  • n563407975_360083_4509.jpg
    n563407975_360083_4509.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 65
Not sure if any of you guys do alot of downhilling or run dual ring setups, but a good friend of mine passed away at the Sea Otter in '08 and he owned "Wicked Racin". He developed a dual ring chain guide that is supper nice and he also made bash guards. We have alot of inventory left over and we are wanting to sell some of it to help add to his memorial fund. If you want to use a dual ring setup or are in need of bash guards, pm me and we can work something out. We have alot of stuff that was manufactured right before he died, and we dont have a need for all of it. Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks! :ride
For those of you that haven't used WR products, they are the shiznit. Had a double ring set-up on my Nomad when I was racing the CCCX and it was a seriously light-weight, percession item. :thumbup

thanks for the plug harpo! Mark was insanely hard on parts and he built his products to withstand anything! If you need anything feel free to pm me!

cool pic.
where is 92510?
sounds familiar.
Was that tv land?

cool pic.
where is 92510?
sounds familiar.
Was that tv land?

hehe 925 is area code...and 510 is area code . .. not a zip code :p

i'm actually in belmont now.

Hell, that ain't S&!#!!!!! I've done that on my Gixxer
numerous times. :twofinger LOL :rofl

ahahah i definately prefer to pull this trick when i'm on a mountain bike and not a sport bike :p

Back