• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

SF Bike Expo is this weekend!

Come and join us for the 3rd Annual San Francisco Bay Area Northern Bicycle Expo!

WHERE: Cow Palace! – San Francisco/Daly City, CA

WHEN: November 6th 2010

TIME: Doors open at 10 AM

General Admission:

$10 Pre-sale. $12 at the Door. A percentage of the door will go to building the potential bike park at McLaren Park. Tickets will be available at Ticket Master, the Cow Palace Box Office, rideSFO and select locations. 12 and under will be FREE!

More info here http://sfbikeexpo.com/

Hmmm....I need to go back there soon :)

Winter is the best time! once it starts raining... its soo nice. Offseason NorthStar freeride training...

yeeeeeeee

kurthiphdr.jpg

The haro is FS $650/obo... The wicked nomad....Priceless!! :thumbup BTW where is that dirt setup? We are still trying to figure out something to do for Marks memorial fund.. naming a trail or building a park are the top 2 ideas.. Sombody already built a bench for him out in DEMO! (thanks to who ever is responsible...his wife loves it)!

Attachments

• DSC_0426.jpg
    DSC_0426.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC02725.jpg
    DSC02725.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Been riding at least once a week. Mostly doing a loop at Joaquin Miller.

Anybody ever do the plunge? Pretty sick. You can shuttle it. About a 4 mile downhill. 80% of it is downhill. Mix of fire road and singletrack. Some nice little jumps and a big half pipe at the bottom. (was an old drainage ditch)

Been riding at least once a week. Mostly doing a loop at Joaquin Miller.

Anybody ever do the plunge? Pretty sick. You can shuttle it. About a 4 mile downhill. 80% of it is downhill. Mix of fire road and singletrack. Some nice little jumps and a big half pipe at the bottom. (was an old drainage ditch)

i've ridden the plunge a bunch. it's awesome for night rides, and night rides when it's wet cause the trees protect you from the rain.

MTB is shelfed , its dirt bike season :D
Wow!!!! Your mountain bike must suck. :wtf
Any proper mountain bike not being used for a whole season should need to be CAGED, (like a wild animal, Duhhh) ... not shelved. :rofl :rofl :teeth :twofinger

^^^ Agrreedd! Mtn bike durring the week, MX bike on the weekends!!

anybody need a cheap set of XC Disk wheels?

Mavic hoops, shimano hubs, avid rotors with only one ride on the rotors.

50. or trade

somebody buy my haro!! brand new outlaw wheel set on it! ... or i could probably part it!

Great vids! those guys are extremly fast!! Hey I also posted this in the Grab Bag thread but coping it here too ~~> "We have been trying to clear out some extra inventory from Wicked Racin and are down to afew items. First, Brand new polycarb Wicked Racin Bash Guards (If you run dual ring setups, these are a must!!) We are looking to get around $15/ea... Second, Brand new in box, never used, mounted, etc. Shimano Deore XT front Deraillure's. We are down to 7 of the "FD-M770" model and 2 of the "FD-M770-E" model. Since these are brand spanking new we are looking to get somewhere around $40/obo for each one. If you would like to purchase multiple items, we wil be glad to work a better price package.... The funds recieved from the sale of these itmes will be added to the "Mark Reynolds Wicked Racin Memorial Fund", Which is a fund dedicated to building a mountain bike park in remembrance of The founder of Wicked Racin, Mark Reynolds... Who lost his life while competing in the 2008 Sea Otter Clissic Downhill Racing Event.
We are going to try and post these on the MTBR.com site, aswell as on the www.wickedracin.com site, as soon as we fix the server problems.
Feel free to call me or PM me if you have any questions about these items or would like to make a contribution to this effort.
Thanks so much! ~ Josh (828) 773-5426

Last edited:
Dude, that's just a puppy. Still sippin' from his mama's tit.
Ya never know what kind of wild beast he'll grow up to be.
And god for bid it's a she and grows up to be one of Roxy's beats, hell, your cage better be made of titanium :rofl :teeth :twofinger

Back