• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

I'm a freerider by definition... but I want to focus on DH more really, that's where the real passion of MTB'ng lies for me. I have the most fun trying to go fast and dominate the trails.

of course every now n then I have to throw down huge and gap something ridiculous :p

I just put a deposit down on the frame.. its on backorder - ETA april/may ..

woot!

color choice:
http://lp1.pinkbike.org/p5pb6157087/p5pb6157087.jpg

Damn the black looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :cool

Trails near Fresno...

Going on an annual camping trip with a crew of friends and I want to get a day of MTB in....

Anyone know of some good trails in the Sierras near Fresno?

Preferably near Shaver or Huntington Lakes.

Thanks Mucho!!!

thankx roxy, good ideas! a "legal" trail at UCSC would be great! UCSC was one of his fav places to ride, especially at night! lol the other was "the man trail" up in angels camp/ lake new malones area. Thanks for the ideas!

MTBers - I have a few disc brake kits - Avid BB7, Shimano and a Hayes, and 3 CF seatposts- any interest here? Should I do a FS post with all the bike stuff?

MTBers - I have a few disc brake kits - Avid BB7, Shimano and a Hayes, and 3 CF seatposts- any interest here? Should I do a FS post with all the bike stuff?

how much for the bb7? I have a spare set of disk wheels maybe i will hook my wifes bike up.

avidbb7160mmrotor.jpg

Im not sure how much they go for.... how about $50 shipped? Lemme know.

Cool! Im not a big MTB bike, I just got a good deal on some parts from a buddy who needed $$$.

Also have: Easton EC90 - Retail $230 Asking $100 Shipped- Looks NEW NEVER MOUNTED. Approx 13" long The EC90 zero-offset is a super-light and strong, all-carbon (except for the bolt) seat post. Easton's revolutionary EMC (Easton Matrix Composite) technology is used to form long-fiber composite material into the finely detailed seat post head. Now with Carbon Nanotube (CNT) technology.

eastonec90.jpg

diameter por favor....

Cool! Im not a big MTB bike, I just got a good deal on some parts from a buddy who needed $$$.

Also have: Easton EC90 - Retail $230 Asking $100 Shipped- Looks NEW NEVER MOUNTED. Approx 13" long The EC90 zero-offset is a super-light and strong, all-carbon (except for the bolt) seat post. Easton's revolutionary EMC (Easton Matrix Composite) technology is used to form long-fiber composite material into the finely detailed seat post head. Now with Carbon Nanotube (CNT) technology.

eastonec90.jpg

Whoops sorry, didnt see this. Diameter of the stem itself??

Seems to be about 29.4mm? There is a small flat spot along 1 side of hte tube so if I measured there it would be slightly smaller. That make sense?

Whoops sorry, didnt see this. Diameter of the stem itself??

Seems to be about 29.4mm? There is a small flat spot along 1 side of hte tube so if I measured there it would be slightly smaller. That make sense?

the OD (outer diameter)....it'll be 1 of 3 sizes:
27.2, 30.9, 31.6 - seems like the dimensions should be on written on the post itself.

also the length in mm....should either be 300mm or 400mm

it's a nice 'race' post - you should have no problem unloading it once ya figure out the sizing....Easton makes quality components....

There is a slashed out 0 with 29.4 MM written on it.

And the overall length of the unit is about 320mm from bottom of post to top of hardware, so I would say this is a 300mm length.

That 29.4 correct?

Back