• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

If you are looking for some good DH, you've got to hit up Krackshack in Felton.

yah....that's gonna help :rolleyes

might as well tell him to it up weed whacker, giant dipper, chupa, airborne, 420, wallyworld, etc, etc, etc...

unless he has a 'tour' guide your rec is useless...

EDIT: man, that sounded mean...sorry.

Last edited:
looking for a 8.75 eye to eye rear shock with about a 2.75 stroke.

Or just a srpring. 6 inches, 2.5 550.

Anyone?

Anyone need parts? I just moved and got a eye opening look at the huge amount of extras I have. Mostly higher end FR/DH stuff but with other misc stuff as well. I've got tires , wheelsets , handlebars , brakes , stems , cranks , shocks , forks, med SC bullit frame, etc etc etc. Shoot me a PM, i'd love to thin it down a little. :laughing

Me

building up another bighit now

Anyone need parts? I just moved and got a eye opening look at the huge amount of extras I have. Mostly higher end FR/DH stuff but with other misc stuff as well. I've got tires , wheelsets , handlebars , brakes , stems , cranks , shocks , forks, med SC bullit frame, etc etc etc. Shoot me a PM, i'd love to thin it down a little. :laughing

might as well tell him to it up weed whacker, giant dipper, chupa, airborne, 420, wallyworld, etc, etc, etc...

what a dick

EDIT: Man that sounded mean sorry

Chum

I thought you might like that. I see you are in the SV. We are practically neighbors. I'm down to ride anytime.

If you are looking for some good DH, you've got to hit up Krackshack in Felton.

Dudes: I've ridden all that stuff and by as many different names you can count. And I ride the 'shack with permission from the builder, you shouldn't ride it otherwise :x :twofinger

As a digger and rider in santa cruz you know how it goes. I just tell everyone that everything is SHUT DOWN, and never ever blow out good seldom ridden trails. I fucking hate it when stuff I dig gets ruined or bulldozed.

Also, I sculpted this into my backyard. Waaaaay cooler than a lawn, and you can play knockee can downee or bocce in/on it WHENEVER :teeth
aXoskl.jpg

Come ride :party

10 laps time trial format

3 laps on outer oval
3 laps figure 8
1 lap outer for reversal
3 laps figure 8 reversed

I have a $10 Starbucks card I was going to re-gift and plenty of spare parts to contribute to the purse. :ride

Thinking of selling my N* rig.

I'd like to scrape up some money for a FZR 4/6 hybrid project.
Of all the riding I do, Northstar and DH is probably the easiest to let go of.

2006 Specialized Big Hit II. Marz 888 up front and Fox DHX in back gives 8" travel at each end. Bike is fully sorted and will come with several extra tires (new), 661 upper armor, 661 carbon helmet, shin guards and whatever else I can scrape up.

I need about $1400 for the FZR project.

3 laps on outer oval
3 laps figure 8
1 lap outer for reversal
3 laps figure 8 reversed

I have a $10 Starbucks card I was going to re-gift and plenty of spare parts to contribute to the purse. :ride

We usually do something similar but with 5 laps each. Beer penalties for every pedal stroke. You also have to knock down all the off-line cans with front tire only.

Back