• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

I tutor and do homework on saturdays or i'd be down. Sunday is my only reprieve save for dawn rides during the week.

Gonna head up to sand point for some frosty beverages and down that way that's not the fire road.

sick video, so where is the magical carlmont and those bitch trails
No secret. The trails are right above Carlmont high school in Belmont. The trails aren't too hard to find, but as usual, it's best to have someone show you the way. I hardly ever go there, but Kurt would probably show you if you can hook up with him.

Anybody close to the East bay have some used but rideable tires they wanna sell cheap.

Just picked up a freeride bike and it had walmart tires on it. Broke and cant afford a new set of tires for a few weeks.

OR trade for a thomson stem. 120mm not oversized.

Anybody close to the East bay have some used but rideable tires they wanna sell cheap.

Just picked up a freeride bike and it had walmart tires on it. Broke and cant afford a new set of tires for a few weeks.

OR trade for a thomson stem. 120mm not oversized.
Sure I have something also.

What do you have and what you want? Thinking about riding JMP even on these tires. Walmart 1.9 the rear and a worn out DH on the front LOL

Look James, I'm laying on the couch after ACL/partial knee reconstruction surgery. I'm not (NOT) going into the garage and sorting through my pile of tires. I'm sure I have something that will work. If you want new tires I have EVERYTHING from lightweight XC to FR to kick @$$ DH tires that I will let you have cheaper than you can buy them anywhere else. If you want a free, ... or next to free tire, I am as well sure that I have something that will work infinitely better than what you already have on the bike. BUT, Sorry dude, you don't get to be choosey. If you want to take a chance than come over and take a look and I'm certain you will leave with something that will do a good job for a reasonable price (or free) but that's as much as I will promise. If you want a list of tires so you can be cheap and choosey, ....I'm not your guy. Good luck.

Keep 2 very famous sayings in mind, ree-boot, and go from there.
1) Beggars don't get to be choosers, and
2) Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

PS: And if that sounded a bit obnoxious, try living on a steady diet of Dilaudid, Oxycodone and PAIN for 5 days and let me know how much more politically correct you could make it sound. Oh, yea, and also keep in mind that my starting point is already 2/3 of the way up the "A-Hole Meter." (so I've been told on numerous occasions by my friends) :twofinger :rofl :deadhorse

Last edited:
Wow.

I know all about the ACL had mine done twice.

Been a shitty week here. My dad broke his neck and I have spent most of the last week in the ICU with him

Went for a ride this morning. The walmart tire Held up just fine. Going to buy a new set next payday.

Wow.

I know all about the ACL had mine done twice.

Been a shitty week here. My dad broke his neck and I have spent most of the last week in the ICU with him

Went for a ride this morning. The walmart tire Held up just fine. Going to buy a new set next payday.
What are you buying. I might have them, ...cheaper!!

Its a giant reign. Plan on doing everthing on it. From XC to Downhill. So thinking like a 2.3
I'm sure I have something that will work well. Not sure exactly what but I will probably be able to go into the garage and look around by Wednesday or Thursday.

Hope your dad is doing OK. Please tell me his spinal cord is OK...???

Its a giant reign. Plan on doing everthing on it. From XC to Downhill. So thinking like a 2.3

I've got new Weirwolfs 2.3/2.5, Prowlers, Possibly Nevegals, and a ton of stuff I'm not even remembering.

His spinal cord is still attached. He can move his arm and legs a little. Hands not so much. He could recover. He is 75 so not a easy thing.

His spinal cord is still attached. He can move his arm and legs a little. Hands not so much. He could recover. He is 75 so not a easy thing.

That sux dude. Hope he pulls through and all is good.

JOE!

I'll take a pair of 2.3 Weirwolves. I love those tires. PM me the total shipped to 95210. If you couldn't ship em out, just let me know.

Seems like almost everyone is injured nowadays.

<< Lumbar Radiculopathy for me =(

sweet vintage ride for sale cheap

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7132875#post7132875

hope to sell on BARF and avoid CL hipsters :rofl

LRK_7158.JPG

Back