• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

JOE!

I'll take a pair of 2.3 Weirwolves. I love those tires. PM me the total shipped to 95210. If you couldn't ship em out, just let me know.

Seems like almost everyone is injured nowadays.

<< Lumbar Radiculopathy for me =(
Sorry bro, I don't have a pair of Weirwolves to sell. I would sell 1, but the rest I'm hanging on to as they are what I run in the front. Let me see what I have and I will get back to you. Won't be for at least a few days because I can't get to where they are buried in the garage. :(

What do you have and what you want? Thinking about riding JMP even on these tires. Walmart 1.9 the rear and a worn out DH on the front LOL

DHF/Highroller 2.35 single ply. Highroller has more wear but has tons of riding left in it. $40/pr?

Look James, I :blah

What a jerkhole!
I know what Joe has hanging around and can get it down to the Emeryville area if that helps. Being a cheap bastard and a gear queer he won't have cheap crap, but also won't let it go free.

Holy hydraulic rim-brakes...

Hey anybody want my nomad? I wanna trade it for a streetbike to haul my ass over 17 and back a few days a week.

Endless cycles in castro valley is having a swap meet sunday. Free to sell. Free food. Have to reserve a swap spot

Saw that , pissed cuz im racing an enduro.. Got too many extras to purge.

I just wanted to share with y'all my new steed. Ain't she purty?

Mojo HD.

The DW changed my life. I used to think it was a gimmick until I got this thing. It pedals well, it's light and it bombs downhill. Only thing is, it rebounds fast! Even with the rebound damping turned all the way on. It's only slow when you are deep in the travel. But the last bit of the rebound, it comes up quick! Still fun though.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 66

Mojo HD.

The DW changed my life. I used to think it was a gimmick until I got this thing. It pedals well, it's light and it bombs downhill. Only thing is, it rebounds fast! Even with the rebound damping turned all the way on. It's only slow when you are deep in the travel. But the last bit of the rebound, it comes up quick! Still fun though.

Nice, the DW does likes to sit high in the travel. If you intend to ride more FR/DHish stuff get a coil on there. My Elka defiantly is more plush and less poppy. I myself also recently acquired a plastic bike. :party

ceMHX.jpg

"I wanna ride!"

Built this up a few weeks ago with some spares I had laying around..
Haven't had a chance to ride it yet:|

2012-02-05163052.jpg

Mojo HD.

Air pressure too high, or rebound is tuned "soft"

Back