• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Good ride today at China. I'll have to try the back side when I get back into shape. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and Tony and I can give you a tour of Wilder and UCSC next weekend.

hey folks regarding trails etc... has anyone been over to the marin headlands? right off Tennessee valley road there's a huge trail all along the coast and up in the hills too. I used to ride that a lot with my younger brother we had a blast, sometimes it's single track depending on the preveious weeks weather, Mud rain etc, sometimes it opens up to a full dirt road etc.

i'm in SF and if anyone wants to get some riding in please PM me and keep me updated.. I'm down..

bikes just collecting dust in the living room......

Steve

:zzz

That is what I rode yesterday. Good stuff. I'll let you know the next time I ride...

2ManyToys said:
hey folks regarding trails etc... has anyone been over to the marin headlands? right off Tennessee valley road there's a huge trail all along the coast and up in the hills too. I used to ride that a lot with my younger brother we had a blast, sometimes it's single track depending on the preveious weeks weather, Mud rain etc, sometimes it opens up to a full dirt road etc.

i'm in SF and if anyone wants to get some riding in please PM me and keep me updated.. I'm down..

bikes just collecting dust in the living room......

Steve

:zzz

Would love to join in a pedal bike ride somtime,Im busy this weekend and havnt rode my canondale in over a year but would luv to later and get back in shape.

squidhunter said:
Good ride today at China. I'll have to try the back side when I get back into shape. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and Tony and I can give you a tour of Wilder and UCSC next weekend.

was a great ride and a lot of fun, once I warmed up. We'll definitely have to check out the back side some time soon, the front side alone was a tad short.

The weather looks like it might be ok this weekend, who's down for another ride?

I just picked up a used Subaru (more room for bikes), but I'll be spending the weekend changing the clutch....Maybe Sunday, if things go well.

Just did a ride today up Mission Peak. A real frickin workout! Not the weekend ride and I do not recomend it unless you live in Fremont. But a great view of the entire bay!

I'm riding tomorrow, from Pagemill to Astradero Park at 4pm. If anyone is in the area.. just let me know.

What did you have in mind for this weekend, Tony/Robert? Me and Flyrice were talkin about Camp Tamarancho in Marin....

http://www.singletracks.com/php/trail.php?id=713

Mike, Harpo?

MrCrash907 said:
I'm out of town on Saturday. Anyone up for Sunday afternoon?
ButtonWizzle this Saturday 3/5.

Maybe Sunday late morning / early afternoon. Anyone down wif dat??

Hyperlite said:
maybe but I won't know for a couple of days :(
Woo Hoo!!:banana Just got the bike back with a brand new front brake (Hope Mini Mono) and a completely factory rebuilt Fox Talas fork. Man I can't wait to go riding. :teeth

Harpo said:
Woo Hoo!!:banana Just got the bike back with a brand new front brake (Hope Mini Mono) and a completely factory rebuilt Fox Talas fork. Man I can't wait to go riding. :teeth

I just wanna check this sweet flying harpo seat grab trick I keep hearing about. I'll let you guys know by friday if I can join you on Sunday, maybe even for a good exploration of china camp

Hyperlite said:
I just wanna check this sweet flying harpo seat grab trick I keep hearing about.
Yes, It's definitely a show stopper :wow But just like the other show stopping trick "lighting yourself on fire," ......... You only get to do it once. I can only hope that no one, including myself will ever see the "seat grab trick" again. ;)

This time, I'm working Sunday but free on Saturday. Anyplace works for me - as long as I'm back early Saturday afternoon :)

That being said, I'm thinking either Tamarancho or China Camp. Annadel would be nice, but with all the travel, it usually ends up being a full day.

I am interested, thus subscribing.

I'll be at Buttonwillow this weekend, but hopefully you guys plan something for the following one.

I may even have a bike by then!

ForsakenReality said:

I'll be at Buttonwillow this weekend, but hopefully you guys plan something for the following one.

No worries, theres always somthing going on, especially now that the weather is starting to warm-up:banana

ForsakenReality said:

Hey, I'll be at B-Willow working for Vision Wells (the video Guys). Stop over and say hello. :teeth The pic below is me, (so you can see what I look like) the # on the bike is 214.
See you there,
Harpo

1600619-trashht4u3401.jpg

EC70 said:
What's with the mirror? You so crazy :banana
I'm working!!
I need the mirror to see the people (person) that I'm filming from the front. Called a "front view." The camera's on the back of my bike facing backward, so it's filming the front of the rider. If I don't have my mirror it's almost impossible to know where they are on the track and get a high quality video.:thumbup

Back