• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

that is what motorcycles are for.
real tires. real suspension. real HELMETS!

oh hey, nice bike, newbie.

He needs to take that to the "secret place".

Have plans this Saturday, Joe?

MrCrash907 said:
He needs to take that to the "secret place".

Have plans this Saturday, Joe?
No, but C. Camp (mt biking in general) is gonna be a muddy, sloppy mess.

Why, what did you have in mind??:wtf

:eek :banana Did I heard some one say teeter tooter??:eek :shocked

Last edited:
EC70 said:
:eek :banana Did I heard some one say teeter tooter??:eek :shocked
They were talking about a breakfast recipe! I believe the line was "Tater Totter" :laughing :laughing :twofinger

I more of a home fries kind of guy though not opposed to the afternoon tatter tot.

EC70 said:
I more of a home fries kind of guy though not opposed to the afternoon tatter tot.
No No No Dumbass. The afternoon thing you're referring to is Titty Twot. :wow Sorry, that one was bad :(

Harpo said:
No No No Dumbass. The afternoon thing you're referring to is Titty Twot. :wow Sorry, that one was bad :(
Good day mate !

1644018-driver.jpg

MassiveAttack said:
:rant the weather's finally shaping up!
:teeth
Crash and I will be hitting C-Camp sometime on Saturday. Not exactly sure when yet as I might have to work in the morning but we will DEFINITELY be hittin' it. :thumbup :teeth
Anyone else interested??

OK! Solis Wimped on me.
I'm still going. I figure aroud 12 noon. Anyone wanna meet?????

Come on!! What could be better than riding with a Jew the day before Easter. Oyyy Veeeyyyyyyyy:eek

Actually, If anyone wants to go somewhere else, I could travel. Just let me know. :teeth

Last edited:
I am startin to get back into Mtn Bikin. I live in Arnold now .......Lots of good ridden!!

I'd love to hit the trails, but I promised a friend I'd help her move:rolleyes

I still want to get a UCSC ride going....next weekend?

Where's Arnold?

I'd love to do UCSC next weekend, but I'll be at Buttonwillow! I had something come up for the afternoon, so I'll be on the trails early. With the crappy weather and lack of a truck, it's just been too long!

Joe, if anything changes and you can make it out at 8AMish, lemme know. Sorry for the last minute change of plans - we'll make up for it next time! The bike is back, I have a truck, and the weather's getting better - all the ingredients are there :)

Last edited:
I'm up for UCSC next week.

Joe, Mike anyone... free next week? Got the whole week off and wanna break myself back in good.

Woo Hoo!! :banana :banana
God I love China Camp. Just got done with another great C-Camp loop. I can't wait for the dryer weather. :teeth

As for UCSC next weekend. If I'm not down at B-Wizzle filming the AFM I'll be down to ride. Not sure if I'm going yet. I'll keep you posted.

Back