• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

cool, my schedule actually matches up with other people. I dont know my way around demo at all, never been. So i will do whatever other people want to do. i would like to start around 11am if thats cool with everyone else?

I can start anytime, but would it be possible to bump the start time to 10? The last time we did Demo, we got moving just before 11. By the time I got back to Berkeley, it was already getting dark.

Either way, we should set the meeting point to the parking lot (rather than the frontage road). Some fun little stunts there to goof off with while we wait :)

10 is cool with me, i actually wanted it earlier :thumbup

btw i dont know where the parking lot or anything is........

Let's do Sawpit, then see how everyone is feeling. There's a good chance most of us will be pretty winded at that point - the climb back to Ridge (either via Tractor or Sulpher) might be a bit much.

Very true.. SawPit is good enough for an intro to Demo.

+ I need to be back by 3. :)

Oh yeah, the parking lot is across a narrow bridge from Highland.

As you make the right off of Summit Road to get onto Highland (it's the left in the immediate fork), you'll follow it for a few miles. There are usually plenty of cars parked on the right hand side of the road - in the middle of that parking area is the bridge.

A bumpy dirt road leads from the bridge to the parking lot. See you guys there at 10!

cool. did cal get his bike yet?? put any ducati stickers on it yet?

:rolleyes

I need a new bike

Did you's guys know the Wheez used to race bikes ?

(shit, I have that 3rd person thread thing stuck in my head)

BTW: I have a laptop and a chatterbox up for a bike trade

i didnt know that the Wheez raced bikes. did you know that i wheeze when i ride bikes?

rsrai said:
does anyone want to do demo next saturday sometime? my wife is throwing a baby shower for her sis and so i am getting kicked out of the house. Calvin? anyone?

I want in! I want in!

yah i saw that coming. was testing you grasshopper :laughing

Just finished the assembly!! Demo Saturday for sure!!

(me and Massive are takin off of work early friday too, if anyone wants to join)

2122652-ellsworth.jpg

;) Dig the new rig mang....
:cool

Time to take it for a spin.
AIM me tomorrow, I'll have my bike with me.
:nerd

Back