If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

My hero!!!! :love

and no PM from Mangoat yet...

Hey Mangoat, I just spoke with Connie and I will be giving you a call shortly. I can pick you up in SF and get you (and your bike) where you need to be, no problem.

The Hero in the BARF Circus today is Aaron (Bonerov)... thank you for being willing to drive into the City, and get our boy Mangoat home to San Ramon! :thumbup

Just doing my part. I figure it's a matter of time before my KTM breaks down somewhere in the boonies and I have to try to figure out how to get home. I'm just making a karmic down payment for that event. :teeth

If that day ever comes, I've got your back! :thumbup

Bonerov is the good man who is gonna take the Goat and his Ape home. My wife and kids appreciate it, and I do to since I don't have to ride BART back home in leathers:twofinger

BARF is the shiet for getting help when others are stranded in anyway.

And thanks a million x infinity to Connie for making all the arrangements.

Thank you, m'dear, you're officially conscripted! :teeth
And thank you for your willingness to help out others... I just love that about BARFers!! :)

Does it count if a fellow barfer neglected to pick up his lady friend from work in Sunnyvale & she lives in San Jose? I'm walking home now & not happy about it. I'm at corner of Duane & Lawrence. If anyone in area can you come get me & take me to 101 & Brokaw?

phone number taken down...

Last edited:
Just saw this... will give you a call...

OK, so Chris (Burning1) is on his way to pick up our stranded rider. Thanks, Chris, for stepping up and helping out! :thumbup

I can't thank Chris and Connie for the help last night! You guys are awesome and definately Barf's Roadside Angel's! :angel I can't wait to meet ya Connie and willl definately be headed to Libmo after I get a rear tire!

Keep up the good...no....GREAT....work! :thumbup

Glad we were able to help out, April... hope your ride doesn't leave you stranded again...

You guys are AWESOME Connie....I somehow don't think it will happen again..He knows he's not going to live this one down! I think some of us will make sure of that....... :devil

Just saw this thread (usually I always skip the stickies) and I've got a truck ramp and tie downs. Add me to your on call list. PM sent.

Just saw this thread (usually I always skip the stickies) and I've got a truck ramp and tie downs. Add me to your on call list. PM sent.

Got your PM, and got you on the list! Thank you! :thumbup

Connie , Chris and everyone else who is playing "Road side Angel"
A lot of respect to you guys for doing this. I can definitely help out picking up anyone around fremont /880/237/s.clara area.. I've been commuting 880 -237 nowa days.. on cage some days and on my bike other days.. let me know if I can be any help.

Back