If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Connie , Chris and everyone else who is playing "Road side Angel"
A lot of respect to you guys for doing this. I can definitely help out picking up anyone around fremont /880/237/s.clara area.. I've been commuting 880 -237 nowa days.. on cage some days and on my bike other days.. let me know if I can be any help.

Would you please PM me your contact information? That's a great area for coverage, and would love to get you on the list! Don't forget your name, I hate calling up going "Hi, can I talk to the BARF guy?" :laughing

CB350-laidee;
That is just awesome! Eye wood feel bad dough if eye did knot men shun
CC-Rider... Honestly a nice dewd that has helped me out three times...each time $50.
Just as a last means keep this number on your phone.
(415) 334-8697
JIC.
=Silly Sod

CB350-laidee;
That is just awesome! Eye wood feel bad dough if eye did knot men shun
CC-Rider... Honestly a nice dewd that has helped me out three times...each time $50.
Just as a last means keep this number on your phone.
(415) 334-8697
JIC.
=Silly Sod

1. OH.MY.GOD. Where have you been????? I've missed your posts!!!!! :cry
2. I can't believe you remember the CB350... :laughing
3. Good tip, thank you! Always good to have a backup plan!! :thumbup
4. Are you going to start posting up more of your outrageous stories again??? :)

Sod? OMFG. wow.

Connie- sorry we couldn't make it your appreciation party. :(

Once again- anyone (once the snow clears this spring) stuck east of Sac, If I can't get a truck, at least I'm happy to help until rescue gets there. :)

Sod? OMFG. wow.

Connie- sorry we couldn't make it your appreciation party. :(

Once again- anyone (once the snow clears this spring) stuck east of Sac, If I can't get a truck, at least I'm happy to help until rescue gets there. :)

That's OK, Ken! It's a long drive from Sac to Pacifica! Of course you guys were missed, but I didn't expect you to be able to make it! :love :)

Wow, I just saw this post and all I can say is Connie rocks, as well as all the silent angels. What a great idea. If I had a truck, I'd sign right up.

Disabled rider on Skyline and Sharp Park/Westborough. Needs lift to San Rafael. His name is Tim, and he's mute and deaf. Thx! Marc.

Last edited:
Calling now... left a message. Can roll out if he still needs help.

Calling now... left a message. Can roll out if he still needs help.
Thanks, Connie!

The tow truck arrived around 1pm and gave Tim a lift home.

Keep my number if you need anything.

One good thing I never knew about having a deaf buddy is that I can say all those old and bad jokes, and he is so very kind to laugh at them. A new friend and a total keeper!

Cheers,

Marc.

Sorry I missed this. If I had still been unemployed I would have been all over it, since it is right near my house. Great job, Marc! See you on the hill soon.

Disabled rider on Skyline and Sharp Park/Westborough. Needs lift to San Rafael. His name is Tim, and he's mute and deaf. Thx! Marc.

Glad you helped out. :thumbup
-and-

FYI
That's not the terminology you use, it's insulting.

He's just "Deaf".............. ;)

Thanks, Connie!

The tow truck arrived around 1pm and gave Tim a lift home.

Keep my number if you need anything.

One good thing I never knew about having a deaf buddy is that I can say all those old and bad jokes, and he is so very kind to laugh at them. A new friend and a total keeper!

Cheers,

Marc.

Marc- glad he got home, and glad you were able to help him out.

Sorry I missed this. If I had still been unemployed I would have been all over it, since it is right near my house. Great job, Marc! See you on the hill soon.

Dood!!! Congrats on the new job!!! :banana

That's not the terminology you use, it's insulting.

He's just "Deaf".............. ;)
Well, Ziad, I had just met Tim, showed the note to him before posting, he IS deaf AND mute, he said OK, he was ultra thankful I stayed with him for over an hour on the side of the road on Christmas eve, we had a great time, talked about Minnesota, bikes, his Jeep, my car, trips to Florida, bike upgrades, work, wives, kids, etc, etc, we exchanged messages and numbers to go hang out, and he seems a very cool guy.

I really doubt he felt insulted. It seems you did and for reasons I don't care. Your loss. Grow up and get over it!

That's said, if and when your sorry sensitive ass is in need of help, do count on me 24/7. You ain't going to be the first cranky guy with a chip on the shoulder that I lend a hand first and ask if my words hurt second.

And in the spirit of Christmas, a very merry Christmas to you and your family. May the love and compassion of Jesus be with you and the ones you love. May his ability to forgive transgressors and offenders lighten your path to great achievements in your life.

Cheers,

Marc.

Well, Ziad, I had just met Tim, showed the note to him before posting, he IS deaf AND mute, he said OK, he was ultra thankful I stayed with him for over an hour on the side of the road on Christmas eve, we had a great time, talked about Minnesota, bikes, his Jeep, my car, trips to Florida, bike upgrades, work, wives, kids, etc, etc, we exchanged messages and numbers to go hang out, and he seems a very cool guy.

I really doubt he felt insulted. It seems you did and for reasons I don't care. Your loss. Grow up and get over it!

That's said, if and when your sorry sensitive ass is in need of help, do count on me 24/7. You ain't going to be the first cranky guy with a chip on the shoulder that I lend a hand first and ask if my words hurt second.

And in the spirit of Christmas, a very merry Christmas to you and your family. May the love and compassion of Jesus be with you and the ones you love. May his ability to forgive transgressors and offenders lighten your path to great achievements in your life.

Cheers,

Marc.

It was just a tip Marc, not an overly sensitive lecture like the one you're giving me. :laughing

Note the winking smile in that post?

I don't expect you to understand Deaf culture because you're not Deaf.
But you've made a friend with one so it's all good.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cheers,
Mark

Hi Connie,

I can't believe I didn't see this until a year has gone by. Please put me on the list as I have a truck, ramp, and tie downs and can cover the Redwood Road area in Castro Valley. I'll pm you my contact info.

Good on you C!

Back