If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

I don't know what's worse; the fact that you quoted Mae West or the fact that I'm already familiar with the quote and the person. :|

:rofl:rofl

Hey, Mae West was teh hawtness! :x

You are awesome:)

Me? Not so much... the volunteers willing to get sent out after dark on a Sunday night? They're total WIN!!! :) It's one of the nicest things about BARF... it's chock-full of heroes! :love

I just texted Connie about it.

I'm all the way in Concord. I hope there's someone closer...

Hey guys, I went down and got there a little after 5. Tiffany was a-ok and we got her bike to start. Didnt seem to want a ride home. I only had my car so I could do so much but they asked if I could just transport em to Alices..easy enough, so theyre at Alices with their bikes. When I say they I mean Tiffany, and her bf. Both very nice people...glad to see theyre ok but I wish I could have met them both on a ride and not at a crash. The bf is currently working on going back and forth..trying to get everything home.

All is resolved- rider was able to ride the bike home.

Just a minute. Correct me if I am wrong. Doesn't this assume that everyone has a smart phone? :(

No. Call a friend who's at home, have them log on to BARF under your screen name and post up for you asking for help. And, with the prevalence of smart phones, odds are good that either someone on the ride or passing by will.

No-you can just call Connie directly. If you don't have her number just go into any sleazy dive bar and check the men's room wall.

Ya know, I keep hittin' those bars, sneaking in to the men's room, and putting my number up... but does it ring? NO. Bastids! :x :twofinger

I've updated the original post with the following information/requests:

EDIT #2: If you think you can fix the bike and ride it home, please update your post that you no longer need help!

EDIT #3: Please include contact information- and be sure to go back later and edit out your number. But being able to get in contact with you will help me figure out where you are to get someone as close to you as possible out to help, and let you know someone's on the way (as well as an ETA), and allow you to let me (or the volunteer) know if you no longer need assistance.

Back