If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Dean, thank you for volunteering! I got you on the list, and it's great having someone else close to Redwood to help out! :)

Connie,

Let me know when we can talk as I want to see if my office can be the coordinator for you during office hours 10am-5pm. People can contact my office if they need help and we can help you with the coordination of help. Let me know.

^^^ Thank you, Andre. I did get your PM, but I didn't get home until later in the evening yesterday. I'll call you later this week. Thanks!

Morning Connie.

Somewhat new to BARF. Don't know anyone (yet). But, I'd be glad to join your list. I ride street and dirt and live up in the Placerville area. As I'm sure that there are a few BARF'ers (?) that come up my way to ride Icehouse and such, I'd be happy to help anyone up this way. I do have a truck and a pair of ramps.

Sending you a pm with my contact info.

Terry

Terry, you're a doll! Thank you for the PM, I'll add you to the list when I get home today!
Hoping to get up to do some riding up in Georgetown area in late Spring... one of our sales guys used to live up there, he tells me it's awesome... can ya give me a tow? :teeth

Just got my text messages, called the rider, happy to hear he's not stranded cuz it's freezing ass cold out there!!

can ya give me a tow?

Man! I haven't had an offer like that in a while!

Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope to never hear from you! No news is good news, right?

Hwy 50 to Placerville, turn North on Hwy 49. Go a mile or so through town, then turn North/East (right) onto Hwy 193. Drop down into the canyon to Chili Bar, cross the South Fork of the American River, head up to the other side of the canyon. There are some nice, tight beautiful turns, the road is in GREAT shape.

You end up in the thriveing burg known as Georgetown. Gas up at the corner gas station and re-hydrate. Head East (rt @ stop sign) onto Wentworth Springs Rd. Take that all the way out to Icehouse Rd. Be carefull, the road will lure you into goin faster than the law likes. CHP's show up on the weekends. About 5 miles before Icehouse, you get into a section that is just heaven! Perfect pavement, beautiful turns. We usually end up doing that sectin over and over.

If you turn left @ Icehouse, you can go up to Loon Lake. The paved rd ends there. Take Icehouse all the way down to Hwy 50.

This pic was at Icehouse & wentworth in May. It may be awhile.

picture.php

Need help asap I'm stranded at hwy1 and la honda. I sitting outside wishing for help I broke my clutch level my phone has no service here I will wait just come I need to get back to daly city please call 4088240067 for more info a motorist is letting me use his phone

Need help asap I'm stranded at hwy1 and la honda. I sitting outside wishing for help I broke my clutch level my phone has no service here I will wait just come I need to get back to daly city please call 4088240067 for more info a motorist is letting me use his phone

Just texted Connie, we'll see if we can't get some help for you.

I've got Aaron (Bonerov) on the the way to help the rider.

Dave, thanks so much for coordinating. I got to HMB and got a call from Danny. He managed to get the tow truck driver to take him all the way home. I wish I hadn't been on the road back from Sacramento when I saw the initial post. All's well that ends well, eh? Heading back home now.

Good to hear. Sorry you kind of had to make the trip for nothing Aaron, but at least it got taken care of. Thanks for your help.

FINALLY heard back from Connie (that loser ;)). Turns out she was already on a mission of her own, picking up a rider from the Mines side of Mt. Hamilton, so she didn't have any reception to get my text. Whatever. :rolleyes

:teeth

Good to hear. Sorry you had to make the trip for nothing Aaron, but at least it got taken care of. Thanks for your help.

FINALLY heard back from Connie (that loser ;)). Turns out she was already on a mission of her own, picking up a rider from the Mines side of Mt. Hamilton, so she didn't have any reception to get my text. Whatever. :rolleyes

:teeth

Not a good night to be named Daniel/Danny. I got a message from Daniel (surfcityrider) right after I got back home. He told me that Connie had just finished helping him get his bike home after suffering an electrical failure. Nice work, as always, Connie!

Ugh... long day... was up on Mt. Hamilton for a couple of hours, and got cell coverage just after Aaron was on the job... so thank you, Aaron, for rolling out yet again, and thank you, Dave, for making the phone calls! As usual- teh BARF delivers!! You guys are awesome!! :applause

Yes thanks again everyone! I posted for help and within a hour i heard back from someone, you guys/girls are great..

Back