If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Would it be a good idea to make the contact list available to a few people? Might be worth it in case you're unavailable again. It was just luck that one of the few barfer's numbers I had was someone close-by to Danny.

Ok.....moto broken down on 101 just before Marsh Rd Exit. I'm at Fitness 101 just off exit juicing phone. Bike is ONicks FZR...you all know what it looks like. My cell is ......Been here for almost 2 hrs now and getting a little agitated. Thanks.......April

Last edited:
I thought I had her number, but I don't. Someone mind giving our angel a text please? I sent her a PM already.

Bike is on the freeway @ Marsh Rd. No go, like it ran out of gas. Snapper is off the freeway, and she's talking to Cycle61 about the bike. I haz no car, just a trailer and tools.
She'll call back when they believe they have a plan.

Someone from SBR was cruising thru BARF and saw 2nd help thread and is coming to get me and bike. Thanks.

Maybe we need to expand the pivots to 4-5 BARFers? seems a dauntless task for just one person?

Glad you got help April.

Thanks all for the help. Just got that *%#$ thing put back together, too. Apparently not ready for commute duties yet. :rant

and there is always the :Popcorn
subscribed option
:facepalm
(Thanks T for pointing out the simplest option going)

Thanks all for the help. Just got that *%#$ thing put back together, too. Apparently not ready for commute duties yet. :rant

Guess the trip to SF and back took it's toll. :|

UPDATE: All is good. Many thanks to those who tried to help and a HUGE thanks and hug to Tai (spelling?) from SBR. Got back to the bike and it fired right up. Rode it home with Tai following. No issues. Time to replace the battery.

Back