• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Thanks for all the fantastic guys volunteering to go pick Reama up... you guys are just fantastic!!!! :love :love

Reama is safe at work, and unloading the bike into the warehouse there. It's either the battery, or the reg/rec. Hopefully it's just the battery! :)

And thanks for everyone getting me the info! Like Aaron said... I loves teh BARF!!! :)

if its the reg rec i have one of unknown quality from a gs500 here in the garage.

Don't forget to remove your phone # cootz.

...now that I've got it! :devil

Halp! Broke down on side of 101 just south of the mariposa exit.

For some reason I never got an email about this response to the thread... Sorry you got stuck Reama, hope it gets worked out quickly!

if its the reg rec i have one of unknown quality from a gs500 here in the garage.

Any word on what happened to your R1?

Last edited:
Any word on what happened to your R1?

need to do a few more checks on it to see where the fault is. need to make sure of what the issue is before i start buying parts.

thanks again for getting me home last week as well. was good to finally meet you.

For some reason I never got an email about this response to the thread... Sorry you got stuck Reama, hope it gets worked out quickly!

I did get it worked out super fast on Tuesday and I was riding the bike around no problem yesterday. I have NO clue what happened and she's riding great.

:dunno

Help!

I got this 2007 kawisaki zzr 600 a few days ago and was on my way home and she sputtered out and died just off 280 freeway I have no idea what is wrong with....need assistance please

Cayla

Last edited:
Talked to Cayla, and am rolling out now. Situation handled.

Well met Aaron, just got the email message on my phone. If you need anything let me know I am also ready to roll.

Talked to Cayla, and am rolling out now. Situation handled.

Just got home. You're way fast :clapping

BTW. I spotted you (or someone on an eerily similar strom) around 7:10 this Sunday on 280S. I was in my little orange pickup with my scooter in the back :)

Good grief... could you be any more efficient Aaron??? :wow

You're the absolute best!!! :love

Jack & Mark, thanks for being willing to jump in and help out! :thumbup

Just got home. You're way fast :clapping

BTW. I spotted you (or someone on an eerily similar strom) around 7:10 this Sunday on 280S. I was in my little orange pickup with my scooter in the back :)

That was probably me, heading to Mt. Hamilton. Sorry I didn't see you.

Thank you everyone! I am safe and sound at home!

Nice meeting you and your boyfriend. Hope the shop squares it away quickly.

[QUOTE Nice meeting you and your boyfriend. Hope the shop squares it away quickly.[/QUOTE]

It was nice meeting you as well thank you for all of your help it was much appreciated! :)

did a self rescue yesterday.throttle cable snapped,coasted 15 blocks, park it,jumped on a bus, ran home to get truck. So, if you haven't checked your cables lately, do it now!!

did a self rescue yesterday.throttle cable snapped,coasted 15 blocks, park it,jumped on a bus, ran home to get truck. So, if you haven't checked your cables lately, do it now!!

In the City? Dang that is a tough one, glad you got it worked out! :thumbup

Back