• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Thanks guys. I already texted Connie. I have a doctors appointment at 3, so if I have to I'll leave the bike parked in the street here while I do that. I'll update this as the situation changes.

I'm also at work until five but willing to help. I'll be following this thread (as always)

OK, let me see if I can get Daniel to help out. He's not working, so he may be available to help right away.
Also, I get off work at 3:30, and could get out there myself I think by 5pm, worst case scenario...

Last edited:
My roommate has the truck today, or I would already be there. :(

COnnie, if you end up going out there and want some more help, I'd be happy to come with.

Situation handled, Daniel/SurfCityRider is taking care of it! :thumbup :applause

idk if you already pm'd gixxer, but i forwarded it on to her.

Just as an FYI, any time someone posts in this thread, I get an e-mail notification (just in case they don't PM me). But thanks for the notification! :thumbup

My roommate has the truck today, or I would already be there. :(

COnnie, if you end up going out there and want some more help, I'd be happy to come with.

Thanks for the offer, Richard, I appreciate it! Good to know I've got someone I can Shanghai in the event there's gonna be heavy lifting! :teeth

note to self- PM Richard to help load truck for race weekends when my race bike breaks down in my driveway... :laughing

Hahahah I'd be glad to lend a hand! Loading, fixing, whatever. I live RIGHT off of Tesla & Greenville.

Hahahah I'd be glad to lend a hand! Loading, fixing, whatever. I live RIGHT off of Tesla & Greenville.

I might take you up on that- a little help with the pre-race loading would be nice! :)

Winston I already have you covered. This thread is meant for genuine emergencies and most roadside Angels get email or phone updates whenever someone posts here.

Broken gearshift on west 80 right before Powell, #1 left lane. Called AAA but will be a long time. If you are in area and can take me home to Sf sunset call 415.342.2630

Thats in Emeryville. Somebody please pm Connie, I can't

Thats in Emeryville. Somebody please pm Connie, I can't

i'll try to contact Aaron, since he works in emeryville....I'd just txt connie....

Last edited:
pm sent to Connie.

AAA is here, all is well.

Pls cancel my request for help

Back