• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Just got home and saw this. Sorry, Cynner. Glad you're squared-away.

I have a rider who crashed in Redwood City, corner of Jefferson & Bradford. Bike is not rideable- front wheel is bent. Anyone available to help get him to San Mateo?

Last edited:
I'm at work in Emeryville, and rode the bike today. I'll check back in awhile and if nobody has replied I'll see if I can sneak out, get the truck, and go get him.

I just called him. No answer. Can be there in 30 if needed.

Damn, we work fast... :laughing

Where's the multi-texting feature for our alert roster? :thumbup

On my way. Just spoke to him.

Last edited:
Brian!!!!!!!!!!! :party

Thank you for preventing me from having to sneak out of work early! You rock, sir. :thumbup

Huge thanks to the Barf! It was me, and Brian's indeed on his way.

My #'s changed. Seaside / Monterey area. Will PM teh chief angel.

Brian!!!!!!!!!!! :party

Thank you for preventing me from having to sneak out of work early! You rock, sir. :thumbup

No problem, was a good day for me to take off from work....

He was okay, car came out and 'thought it was a 4 way stop'. Bike and rider took minimal damage... should be a easy claim, cager owes a few $$$ to fix the bike!

Whoa, got a call from someone looking to help. Just to be clear, I'm back at home, safe and sound. Huge thanks to Connie, Bryan, and everyone who responded. Seriously, you guys rock, and this was the best part of an otherwise crappy afternoon!

I'll start another thread in the crash forum, to get some insight into what I could have done differently, but it's like Bryan said. Intersection was a two-way stop, and the driver didn't yield the right of way (or even fully stop). Boourns.

Man, I'm gonna start driving the truck so when I get a text from Connie I don't have to trade vehicles with the wife.

Back