• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Post reported... it's the second one along these lines that's been posted in the last couple of weeks, first one got removed (I'm guessing a Mod took care of it...). When you quote it, it brings up a website address in the first line...

Hey all, we have 2 bikes broken down on page mill road just a few yards south of 280 in the parking lot by the onramp. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could give us a tow! Phone number is 8605770728.

Thank you!

Hey all, we have 2 bikes broken down on page mill road just a few yards south of 280 in the parking lot by the onramp. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could give us a tow! Phone number is 8605770728.

Thank you!

I forwarded this to Connie already. She is usually quite responsive. Good luck guys, wish I could help more.

Out of curiosity, how did two bikes break down at the same time? :confused

I am close by too... see what Connie does....

They are attempting a quick fix to limp home.... on standby if they need help.... but they are good as of the last text 3 mins ago.

I've been in touch with Connie. She is waiting to hear from me if they still need help. I'll be watching both threads for more info.

They made it home. All good.

Cool. Glad everything is ok.

They made it home. All good.

Thanks for looking out! We bump started the DRZ, and limped the 250 home doing 30mph.

Dropped of the 250 at work, and my buddy had to do the ride of shame :laughing
jrtr5.jpg

Stranded in Mountain View
I'm pretty sure that my Daytona 675 2006 battery died on me today.

If anyone can help me out I will greatly appreciate it! (jump start or advice on what to do)

I have an aftermarket battery (carbonspeed battery) FYI.

Thanks in advance!

Cell:XXX-xxx-xxxx

Last edited:
Stranded in Mountain View
I'm pretty sure that my Daytona 675 2006 battery died on me today.

If anyone can help me out I will greatly appreciate it! (jump start or advice on what to do)

I have an aftermarket battery (carbonspeed battery) FYI.

Thanks in advance!

Cell:408-316-8879

If you think it's the battery, can you bump start it?

I'm loading up to head to thill.... a jump I could do....where exactly are you? Text but no reply yet.

From the other thread, he mentioned he is in the Googleplex.
Google West Campus 4
2350 Bayshore Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043

I can give you a lift if it comes down to that as well.
Got my ramp and truck ready

Last edited:
Just spoke with the stranded rider; Solomon is on his way to pick him up, so the situation is well on its way to being handled! :)

Thank you, Solomon, for jumping in your truck faster than Mike or Bryan! Trifecta of awesome right there! :love :hail

Sorry to be late to the party... this is what I get for trying to do last-minute housecleaning before company gets here instead of checking on teh BARF.... dunno what I was thinking... :facepalm

Sorry to be late to the party... this is what I get for trying to do last-minute housecleaning before company gets here instead of checking on teh BARF.... dunno what I was thinking... :facepalm

Shame shame shame. 50 lashes with a wet noodle. :Bap

Thank you, Solomon, for jumping in your truck faster than Mike or Bryan!

I was already in my truck bad was at my bank a block from 101, so it was easy. :)

Just dropped Daniel off at home since the bike wouldn't stay running in the parking lot after two jumps.

Back