• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Sorted out. I will be meeting Theo on Thursday after work to go get his bike out of the tow yard. :party

Theo,

If you want to get you bike out tomorrow, Wed, during the day give me a ring. I'll PM you my cell # and you can give me a ring. I don't have a data plan on my phone so the best way to get a hold of me is to call me

I'll be in Oakland in the morning doing some work. I think Connie also has my contact info too.

Thank you

Theo's bike has been picked-up from the tow yard and delivered to his house. The bike doesn't look too terribly bad, but it's going to take a bit to get it back on the road. Fortunately, Theo is doing much better than his bike. Nice to meet you, Theo. Be safe, and best of luck getting everything sorted out. Glad you're ok, man. :thumbup

Theo's bike has been picked-up from the tow yard and delivered to his house. The bike doesn't look too terribly bad, but it's going to take a bit to get it back on the road. Fortunately, Theo is doing much better than his bike. Nice to meet you, Theo. Be safe, and best of luck getting everything sorted out. Glad you're ok, man. :thumbup

Have I mentioned recently how incredibly awesome you are??? :love

Fuuuuuuu. I think the clutch in my bike died. I'm at University of the Pacific. Please email at Sfcootz@gmail.com if you can help.

Intersection is Webster and Sacramento.

Texting cootz now

Edit, it's sorted out. I'll be picking her up after her dental appointment this evening. Stand down, folks.

Last edited:
Thanks Aaron. :cry

At least it didn't die when I was in rush hour traffic.

I'm just glad you aren't hurt and the bike is going to be ok. See you in a bit.

Big ups to the Alameda fire deparment and medical staff who responded to a call from a driver that thought I had crashed on 880S today. If I had actually crashed (which I didn't), they definitely would have made in in time to save me!

I didn't really know where else to post this, so sorry if this isn't the right section. But yeah, they were super nice about it and one of them seemed generally interested in bikes too.

Stay safe out there everyone.

Aaron, you've now had both my bikes in the back of your truck. Thank you so much for rescuing me. :hail :love

The pleasure was all mine. Let me know if you and Rick need a hand with the clutch rebuild.

Awesome!

That's great there are barfers like you helping other barfers barf there way home! Thank you! :teeth

MOMO NEEDS HALP!

Her bike broke down on Pescadero. She's at Duarte's Tavern on Pescadero at the corner of Stage. Her bike is on Pesky. Her battery is running low but you can call Duarte's at 650 879 0464 and ask for Jeanette. I'm stuck at work for a while longer. :(

I am free in 30....then drive time over. Anyone else inbound?

Bryan, I can see if there's someone closer. I just need to know what city she needs to get back to.

Edit: Per Reama, she needs to get to SF. Working on it.

Edit Again: Reama is en route now. Thank you for cancelling your plans to save the day!! Hero status: UNLOCKED!! :thumbup

Last edited:
Back