• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

I'm in need of help getting back home to Newark .
Underpass at 280 and 84 . If someone with a trailer is close by .

Last edited:
You're on 880 at Thornton?

I can get there in 30 or so. :thumbup

Woodside at 280.
Going to coast down the hill to the pet store

Last edited:
That'll take longer than 30. :laughing

Give me an hour and I'll be there.

Thanks!
Just got it fired up and in limp mode

Thanks!
Just got it fired up and in limp mode

I take it you're on your way back in limp mode. I was leaving the Stanford shopping center when you posted and thought I could offer you some water or company since my truck is at home, but I was near. I'm now at Pet Food Express with the only bike in sight sporting a for sale sign. I hope everything is alright with you & the moto!

Got it home .
She was a spittin, sputterin and a buckin sumthin wild !!!

hmm..a 'limp abortion'. :rolleyes

Take this kind of crap to the Post Whore thread, please. This sort of comment is not appropriate in this thread, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from whoring in this thread.

OK, guys, I have a rider stranded in Pacifica, his chain jumped the sprocket and is wedged in the swingarm. He needs to get the non-rolling bike to Rob at Evolution Suspension in Santa Clara. Anyone available to help? I have my 5 year old niece's birthday party to go to, and I don't want her thinking her Auntie Connie doesn't love her, or I'd head out myself... despite having NO idea how I'm going to powerlift that bike into my truck... :laughing

Any takers??

I'm not busy, but have no truck or ramps or anything :( I'm in Oakland if anyone with hardware wants to pick me up for an extra pair of hands.

I just came back from helping Jason/Pyramidhead, I can roll out if still needed. :thumbup

my monster decided to not start this morning. I tried bump starting it going downhill at a good speed but it just locked the rear wheel up. she turns over but it doesn't fire up. now I'm stuck at the bottom of a hill. oi. anyone out there have any ideas? or possibly able to help me get the bike over to catalyst I'd need be? I live in San Mateo and catalyst is over in San Carlos 10 minutes away. my # is Posted from Bayarearidersforum.com App for Android

Last edited:
my monster decided to not start this morning. I tried bump starting it going downhill at a good speed but it just locked the rear wheel up. she turns over but it doesn't fire up. now I'm stuck at the bottom of a hill. oi. anyone out there have any ideas? or possibly able to help me get the bike over to catalyst I'd need be? I live in San Mateo and catalyst is over in San Carlos 10 minutes away. my # is six five oh 4 8 3 five six 2 8

Posted from Bayarearidersforum.com App for Android

I'm at work all day (and rode the moto, to boot), but it sounds like you should be able to push it back up the hill and put it back into your garage, right? If so, I can try to help you out this evening after work.

No way would I have been able to get it back up that hill on foot. Haha.

After 35 minutes of trying, it decided to start up normally like there never was a problem... o_O

Back