• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

He texted me. I am OMW as of now. ETA 45 minutes.

Reama, thank you for handling!! :hail I was at the AFM Board Meeting, and didn't even see my e-mails until just before midnight... :(

:blush

I have nothing on you, Cincinnatus, Lunch Box... I'm just sprouting my angel wings. :angel

However, the City is my territory, so back off, yo! :x

:laughing

Broke down at 4 Corners, can anyone rescue me? Picked up a razor blade in my rear tire, losing air fast...

Crap, just got done wrenching and saw this. Glad cootz has it covered. :thumbup.

Big huge ups to Reama for saving my ass... and for bringing the dress so I didn't have to ride home in the little truck in my leathers and boots... personally, I think the socks-with-flip-flops was a good look... and the look on Jason's face at Motowrx when he saw me get out of the truck with it on over my underarmor was definitely in the "priceless" category... :facepalm

I delivered her in this sexy number I like to wear pool side - think mumu on LSD. :teeth

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 35
Is having a truck and ramp a requirement to be on the volunteer list? I don't have either but if I can help in any other way I'd like to be on the list.

You realize that the time from Connie's shout-out to Cootz's positive response was 3 minutes?? That's better than some EMS units. :applause

Is having a truck and ramp a requirement to be on the volunteer list? I don't have either but if I can help in any other way I'd like to be on the list.

I have a Suburban and a trailer-hitch. The goal is to get to the rider, rescue the bike, leave the rider... Oh, wait... :teeth

I usually just pick up the bike and leave the rider to fend for him/her self. I have a garage full of interesting bikes now. :teeth

I delivered her in this sexy number I like to wear pool side - think mumu on LSD. :teeth

Hey, I was ROCKIN' it over the UnderArmor!! :x

Yeah, pretty much. You can always subscribe to the thread, and if I ever put a call out for Helping Hands, come on out. I did once, a few years ago- we had a bike down a cliff and needed peeps to help pull it up.

You realize that the time from Connie's shout-out to Cootz's positive response was 3 minutes?? That's better than some EMS units. :applause

That's because I first sent her a text, which delayed my response at least a minute. :x It was some hot (literally) Angel on Angel action.

I STRONGLY suggest arriving at rescues with some cold water in hand. Otherwise, you have people out on the side of the road sweating like MOFO's for a minimum of an hour or more.

Connie, the look was FAB. :laughing

I should make it a point to pull a liter or two of beer from the tap before I roll out for a rescue. Great idea, Cootz! :thumbup

I should make it a point to pull a liter or two of beer from the tap before I roll out for a rescue. Great idea, Cootz! :thumbup
This - I'm gonna specifically request you Aaron next time I need a rescue :teeth

On a more serious note, paging Connie (not really): I now have a working trailer with ramp, chock, and tie downs and am available for Roadside Angel duty, ideally in the south bay. My cell & contact info is unchanged - PM me if you need any other info.

T

This - I'm gonna specifically request you Aaron next time I need a rescue :teeth

On a more serious note, paging Connie (not really): I now have a working trailer with ramp, chock, and tie downs and am available for Roadside Angel duty, ideally in the south bay. My cell & contact info is unchanged - PM me if you need any other info.

T

Thanks, Tim, got you updated! :thumbup :)

Just posted up in general. Anyone in the fremont area? Got a flat on cherry street near ohlone newark campus. 510 648 5352

Back