• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Yeah. Get me a sammich. (Just Kiddin) I think being a contributor is a step up from a regular angel.

I think it has to do with which mod added the title in. I don't think one is better than the other.

At a point when Dennis was under a bit of stress, I was asking Yana to add the tag- and she shortened them up. I went back to asking Dennis to add the tags.
Ideally, they'd all be the same.

But I'm hungry, so someone should get me a sammich! :x

Wait a minute. When I signed-up, you sent me an outfit and told me that you needed at least 6 high-resolution pics of me wearing it. Hmmmm, I am starting to think I was tricked. :wow

:confused

U so fab. :laughing

Attachments

• 1044388_10201511531009721_1185643344_n.jpg
    1044388_10201511531009721_1185643344_n.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 55
I ran out of gas on Sunset Blvd.

Big thanks to the brother who helped me move the bike off the road so I'm not a hazard!! :thumbup

:ride

Rider down El Monte and foothill Los altos. If anyone can help tow it would be much appreciated. Both tires blown and shifter broken... Can't ride anywhere. Final destination 531 Devonshire ct. Mountain view

Ryan

Last edited:
I try. Always good to meet other riders. Nice meeting you guys ( And Cayla too) glad I was able to help

My buddy is stuck at Fort Cronkhite in Marin. Apparently he is having trouble getting a tow truck to come out there for some reason.

His cell is 239-595-0839, name is Fritz, if anyone can help! He's on a Ducati Monster that won't start - maybe battery?

Thanks!

EDIT: his destination will be in West Oakland...

I just got in about half an hour ago, didn't have my cell with me, so I called the friend, and PM'd the OP, and haven't heard back from either. I'm hoping he was able to get the bike started...

fwiw... this thread is one of the best examples of human nature that i've come across...

s/p a fuel line repair that had me caged for a week, i did not fully open BOTH stopcocks
that equalise the fuel level in both sides o the tanks... so i ran outta fuel just North of Mill Valley exit on the 101 yesterday, luckily I coasted down the hill and limped and coughed to the gas station ...filled up and made it to work and was able to google the explanation, i knew something was up cos the fuel light never came on...

but the roadside angels were in the back o my mind...

am not sure i would ever lean on 'em less I could be a participant...
but one neva knows, do one?

I just got in about half an hour ago, didn't have my cell with me, so I called the friend, and PM'd the OP, and haven't heard back from either. I'm hoping he was able to get the bike started...

I called also but I think the reception out there SUCKS!!! I just got a ring and no VM PU

I was racing up at T-Hill, so I'm just seeing this now (cell phone & internetz up there was terrible). Also, I didn't have any PM's letting me know your rider needed help (PM's always go through with an e-mail notification... my e-mail notifications about posts in this thread seem to be a little spotty). Glad you were able to make arrangements, and I hope the rider wasn't hurt! :thumbup

Looks like my little truck is fully operational and getting new tires put on this week. I got a ramp and tiedowns. So I'll try to keep an eye out on this thread.

Back